Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
It's emergent gameplay you philistines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

TwoPair posted:

It would have been cool if there were somehow some sort of way you could switch back and forth without the Temple of Time visit and make a lot of unique puzzles in the Spirit Temple instead of just using it like one time near the beginning. I mean, I know why you can't, from a story perspective and a "can't just flip back and forth without some sort of load screen and that'll get real old real fast" reason. Though in that case I suppose you'd have to give the Links more substantially different loadouts to make it real fun. Because as it stands the only real difference is that Kid Link does less damage in general, and has the boomerang instead of the hookshot. Oh and can plant beans, I guess...
Well, kid can crawl and adult use the silver gauntlets, which is kind of the whole point of the temple :v:.