Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BlazetheInferno posted:

EDIT: Of note, the Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom games are not placed on the timeline, as it came out a fair while before they released. People have tried to figure out where in the timeline it takes place, but unsuccessfully, and I don't think Nintendo is too eager to give an answer. I've seen rumblings that they may in fact regret creating that timeline in the first place, but that's only a rumor as far as I know.

I dont think they regret it as much as they dont really factor it into development anymore. Skyward Sword was the big nod to it, but then BotW/TotK took and picked whatever the devs wanted without really caring where it would land the games chronologically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU