Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
It is physically painful watching you plant magic beans and not bug the soft soil to get the skulltulas out of them.

I remember being so annoyed by medigoron over the sword that I threw all my bombs at him. It didn't do anything but I felt better afterwards. Also, the fact that you haven't obtained Bombchu's is a bloody crime. They are so useful, especially against later enemies when you suck at sword fighting.

I have to ask, does the bug that allows you to turn objects in your inventory into bottles work in this version? You start to swing a bottle at a fairy or something, then pause and switch the item in that slot to, say, your magic beans, and then it becomes a bottle containing the item you swiped. It worked on the console version I played as a kid. Great way to softlock the game, or to have extra fairies if you, like young me, really sucked at playing ganondorf tennis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

The hammer is so cool but I don't think it does much (if any) more damage than the sword, and it comes with all the drawbacks like being slower, lower range, and not being able to block. It's too bad, but it kinda gets relegated to a utility tool for rusty switches and that's it.
You can use it to absolutely clown the miniboss of the next temple though. That makes it all worth it.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
It is kind of disappointing that you basically skipped the poe quest on video. So much bad joke opportunity squandered. As a freshly minted teenager, poeing in a bottle and selling it was the height of comedy.

I'm also sad because it means I'll likely never know if you can sell the big poe to the bottle lady you can sell everything else to and how much that would be worth.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

davidspackage posted:

Absolutely. I very much hope to hear you three cover more games after this.
I think doing Majora's Mask would be fantastic. Watching your co-hosts try to make sense of all the time shenanigans would be entertainment value enough to justify doing it.