Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Hey, I'm pretty much in the same boat as your co-hosts. I loved the NES Zelda games and Link to the Past but never had an N64 or any more recent console, so most of the newer Zelda games have pretty much flown right past me except for watching the occasional LP. I'm looking forward to this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
It would be amusing to have Ganondorf try to turn it around and be a good guy, and everyone's on board to support him except Zelda and Link who're always giving him the stinkeye and complaining about him being trusted. Then Ganondorf gets fed up with it and decides "gently caress it, might as well" and goes evil again.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

Turns out that I am just as bad at riding the horse as I am at driving a Warthog.

Ungulates, amiright?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

I never noticed anything weird when I was a kid, it was just another weird place filled with monsters to clear. It wasn't until I was older and someone pointed out to me that Ganondorf didn't make the temples, just the monsters, so the Sheikah are the ones who actually had the secret torture prison. Weird poo poo.

They serve the Royal Family directly, right? It almost feels like they were portrayed as some kind of secret police, like the Ohkrana only hereditary.