Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I am trying something a little different this time. I am drawing places.

I need to draw a lot of places for A Project so After you get a drawing you can go again.

To explore:

Tell me either the name or biome of planet you wish to explore. e.g. "I want to explore Garbulon-5" or "I want to explore a Jungle planet"

You can then either explore a new planet or the same planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

I want to explore a planet that's just a big ol mess.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I want to explore an underwater planet

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

I would like to explore the nightmare planet

Simsmagic

im beautiful

I would like to visit the planet of clouds and dreams

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I would like to see the parking structure planet, see if it's all they say it is.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

deep dish peat moss

Justa Dandelion posted:

I want to explore a planet that's just a big ol mess.
it's absurd how much effort it takes to create this kind of mess, considering real life messes are often caused by the opposite of effort!! You found a Junk Obelisk.

That took so long that my fingers hurt and I need a break and for their sake I hope no one else explores the planet of messes :sweatdrop:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jan 4, 2023

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Awesome. I would like to explore a planet that is really smooth.

Twenty Four

deep dish peat moss posted:

it's absurd how much effort it takes to create this kind of mess, considering real life messes are often caused by the opposite of effort!! You found a Junk Obelisk.

That took so long that my fingers hurt and I need a break and for their sake I hope no one else explores the planet of messes :sweatdrop:

A lot of neat tiny details in that building, quite the drawing endeavor! reminds me a bit of something else in a really good way!

I'd like to see heavy metal guitar planet if your fingers ever work again.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'd like a postcard from Crumbobulonius Prime please. i have heard that the Lords of Crumbo have done a really nice job on the place.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Quadramind

I would like a peek into the most opulent sewer

Justa Dandelion

That's sick! Can we explore the hype detailed tesseract fractal planet next? Not really, the junk obelisk is dope so I'll just be hanging out here for a while and reach out when I'm ready to explore something else! Thanks deep dish peat moss!

Hoooooo boy.

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Twenty Four

Justa Dandelion posted:

That's sick! Can we explore the hype detailed tesseract fractal planet next? Not really, the junk obelisk is dope so I'll just be hanging out here for a while and reach out when I'm ready to explore something else! Thanks deep dish peat moss!

On one hand, I feel like ddpm should do whatever, but on the other, it does seem like there's a story there, with so much going on!

deep dish peat moss

The secret is it's all just scribbes that I spent like 3 hours outlining :sweatdrop: I am close to done with the undersea planet place but I spent like 30 minutes drawing on the wrong layer and got dismayed so I am taking a break

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

There's a planet called Kokomo, that's where I wanna go to get away from it all. Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in my hand, and i'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band down in planet Kokomo!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Quadramind

Ooh, yeah! Take me to planet Kokomo, too!

Shifty Nipples

I've always really wanted to know what Pluto is like, to me that really good New Horizons image was like the coolest thing ever when it came out

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca posted:

I want to explore an underwater planet

You found this ancient and beleagured sealab

Okay now I get to deal with refill delays on my meds again, maybe, I will find out in about 3 hours if I get them today or not. So it may be a number of days before I can draw more, especially stuff this complex! But I will draw more when I can

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Okay now I get to deal with refill delays on my meds again, maybe, I will find out in about 3 hours if I get them today or not. So it may be a number of days before I can draw more, especially stuff this complex! But I will draw more when I can

:hellyeah:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

I hope Stormy and Marco are on board! Another good one friends and good luck with your meds!

Ass-penny

please take your time and take care of yourself ddpm! I'm liking all of your arts threads :)

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Twenty Four posted:

I hope Stormy and Marco are on board!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

I think about this episode and the Stimutacs episode regularly. Also good news, my Stimutacs are being refilled today :hellyeah:

Ohtori Akio
i'd like to visit planet Ohtori tbh

since I think part of the fun of name-based inspiration is riffing on where the word is from, the character for Ohtori is 鳳, or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenghuang

Shifty Nipples

I think about this episode and the Stimutacs episode regularly. Also good news, my Stimutacs are being refilled today :hellyeah:

:woop:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Gifts

can I visit a very hot place please, just super hot, hot hawt, you just can't escape the hotness aww so HOT :circlefap:

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I would like to explore the MSPaint Planet Please

or the comic sans planet dealers choice

thanks 2 balls dildo

biosterous

i would like to go to planet perpendicular

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
an island in the sky w/ nothing living there but a single tree

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

I would like to explore the nightmare planet

You know all those nightmares hwere peoples teeth fall out? Those teeth have to end up somewhere, right? They end up at the tooth palace, home of the tooth fairy, which you found.

Quadramind

That's a very good tooth fairy, but I put my tooth under my pillow and I saw the tooth fairy leaving my room after taking it, and the tooth fairy looked like my nude dad.

Dad also told me about the nail fairy when my finger nail fell off and a nail is worth a bit more than a tooth.

Stoner Sloth

i would like to explore planet buttopia

deep dish peat moss

Simsmagic posted:

I would like to visit the planet of clouds and dreams

You have found a dream-temple of jade floating among the clouds.

Ass-penny

You know all those nightmares hwere peoples teeth fall out? Those teeth have to end up somewhere, right? They end up at the tooth palace, home of the tooth fairy, which you found.

:perfect: :yeshaha:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I want to explore a planet named Fred

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I would like to see the parking structure planet, see if it's all they say it is.

I spent a long time drawing on the wrong layer on this one too :argh: So I took a break from it and will finish it next

Buttchocks posted:

Awesome. I would like to explore a planet that is really smooth.

In honor of choosing an easy-to-explore planet you are awarded this luxury forest retreat on the very smooth planet

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

You have found... this. I don't know anything about cars, but I think it's where cars park when they're feeling sick?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I spent a long time drawing on the wrong layer on this one too :argh: So I took a break from it and will finish it next

In honor of choosing an easy-to-explore planet you are awarded this luxury forest retreat on the very smooth planet

Mushroom treehouse is very sweet indeed.

Shifty Nipples

Buttchocks posted:

Mushroom treehouse is very sweet indeed.

looks like it has mushroom for activities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justa Dandelion

You have found... this. I don't know anything about cars, but I think it's where cars park when they're feeling sick?

Sick cars :coolslime:

Hoooooo boy.