Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

King of Bleh posted:

Right off the bat, I find it very strange and suspicious that the homeroom teacher went to the trouble of fetching the doctor, but then deciding when they couldn't locate Usami that he was probably fine and to go hang out in the lounge instead.

If someone says they're feeling sick and then disappears and isn't where they claimed they would be, if anything that's greater reason to continue looking for them surely?

All the teachers feel suspicious, the PE teacher especially seems to be hiding something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

ivantod posted:

The P.E. teacher is the one who was murdered. You probably meant the chemistry teacher (the guy who is eating on the picture in my previous post)? :v:

(The names on the teacher photo I posted are in the same order as their photograps from top to bottom!)

Yep! :doh: