Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Finally caught up. This is a very unusual Denji Sentai Megaranger spinoff, but I can't disagree with giving Miku spotlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ivantod posted:

Lol, yeah that's definitely the same actress who plays here our trusty assistant Tsubasa (Mami Higashiyama)!

Not only the same actress, she's essentially playing the same role, with the exact same hairstyle. I'm bad at recognizing actors and even I saw who she was immediately.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think at this point, no matter who committed the crime, everyone should agree to say nothing about it, especially to the authorities. The murder seems completely justified and fair.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Poor Chinatsu will end up getting found as a thief despite this investigation having nothing to do with her.

Well, not poor, better to stop that behaviour before it gets any more dangerous, but still, kind of funny. Also I imagine her moving the camera means we're missing crucial information, so I wouldn't say it's Mabuchi or Haruka for sure yet.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The mystery was obvious after a point but I do enjoy that ultimately, anything and everything that covered it up was just an unfortunate series of coincidences Mabuchi had no place whatsoever in. Even he didn't know how to take them, so hey, may as well roll with it.

Also you have to sacrifice 1/4th of your time for that joke scene...which I imagine you need for 100% completion? Quite cruel, but hey, you only used about half the time so I guess it's not that bad. Still, it does seem like you'd have to play very tight to get full completion. The fact that the secretary changes with how much you've done is pretty weird, not exactly what I'd call a reward for the player, but maybe it'd make more sense to me if I saw all of them, I don't know.

Fun playthrough of a game I never heard about and could've never played, as always, ivantod.