Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you understand and/or agree?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Gas this painfully and stupid thread asap.
Goku spirit bombing his porcelain throne.
If this option gets 24+ votes probe the OP for 24 hours.
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You are a bag of organs and there is poo inside you. There is poo inside all of us. Rotting. Fermenting. Growing. Accumulating. Condensing. Everything you consume and can be used for nutrition to build more of you and more of your cells eventually becomes poo poo. Every human being is a soft, frail, squishy, vulnerable bag of organs containing fecal matter equal to or greater than a non-insignificant fraction of its own non-fecal matter mass. How much poo poo is inside another human being at any given time is one the greatest mysteries of science.

poo poo could be considered the corpse of nutrition. Perhaps the greatest metaphor of death that is forever an intimate part of life, and it is this corpse of nutrition, that which sustains life, inside of us all that paves the way for more life. Plants feed upon poo poo and live enough from poo poo to mature and produce fruit. Which in turn means more food. Which in turn means more poo poo once the food is eaten. The more life there is, the more poo poo there also is. Naturally and logically. It is why seeds and fruit came into being. For things to eat and then poo poo out seeds somewhere else for more plants to spread and grow with a headstart of more fertilizer. So there may be more plants. And then more fruit and seeds. And then more poo poo to support the new plants springing from the seeds that in turn support more mouths to feed and stomachs to digest matter into more poo poo. Even human beings turn into poo poo once eaten by other entities including other human beings. It is a beautiful example of how even things that are not 100% perfect or efficient in turn become useful and spectacular that are responsible for a myriad of marvels otherwise impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

there is poo inside you

There's less inside of you now that you made this post

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
If you really think about it humans are tubes.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
Yes, but I try not to think about it. Especially when I'm attempting to inseminate another poo-filled organ-bag.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP is right that’s why whenever you fart you lose a bit of your soul

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

:success:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i eat slop and i stink

frown upon me

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

this is too soon for me - I only just got used to realising each of us has a skeleton inside us

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
I’m pooping right now

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

iRend posted:

I’m pooping right now
:metis:

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
I'm not a bag, jackass, I'm a lump

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
not me, I'm a bag of organs full of piss and cum

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
full of cum too :q::q::q:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
poo are you
poopoo, poopoo
oh tell me you are poo are you
poopoo, poopoo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Walkin buttholes

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I asked my therapist once and she made me fill out a questionnaire. Never asked again.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

During some periods of overeating I have considered that my main function is a food tube.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Every single one of us converts food into poo. Food goes in, poo comes out. That’s pretty fuckin’ cool.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Yeah I think about it sometimes. I try not to dwell on it.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

E: woops double post.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're ignoring organs full of pee, most men got 2 of 'em

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Counterpoint, OP: I am also full of piss

e;fb

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 5, 2023

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

EorayMel posted:

How much poo poo is inside another human being at any given time is one the greatest mysteries of science.

not to mention what organs its currently in

Vakal
May 11, 2008
To quote Gary MacLean "When poo poo becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

You're ignoring organs full of pee, most men got 2 of 'em

WTF you talk about poo poo and organs but ignore the most two important that carry the most essential currency?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

You are a bag of organs and there is poo inside you. There is poo inside all of us. Rotting. Fermenting. Growing. Accumulating. Condensing. Everything you consume and can be used for nutrition to build more of you and more of your cells eventually becomes poo poo. Every human being is a soft, frail, squishy, vulnerable bag of organs containing fecal matter equal to or greater than a non-insignificant fraction of its own non-fecal matter mass. How much poo poo is inside another human being at any given time is one the greatest mysteries of science.

poo poo could be considered the corpse of nutrition. Perhaps the greatest metaphor of death that is forever an intimate part of life, and it is this corpse of nutrition, that which sustains life, inside of us all that paves the way for more life. Plants feed upon poo poo and live enough from poo poo to mature and produce fruit. Which in turn means more food. Which in turn means more poo poo once the food is eaten. The more life there is, the more poo poo there also is. Naturally and logically. It is why seeds and fruit came into being. For things to eat and then poo poo out seeds somewhere else for more plants to spread and grow with a headstart of more fertilizer. So there may be more plants. And then more fruit and seeds. And then more poo poo to support the new plants springing from the seeds that in turn support more mouths to feed and stomachs to digest matter into more poo poo. Even human beings turn into poo poo once eaten by other entities including other human beings. It is a beautiful example of how even things that are not 100% perfect or efficient in turn become useful and spectacular that are responsible for a myriad of marvels otherwise impossible.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Everyone always tells me I’m full of poo poo, so yes I do think about that all the time

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I sweat out my poo I call them swarts

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My mind is often on poop and where it is.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that's deep OP.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

eat good, poo poo good they always say

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Really OP. If you want your mind really blown. You are covered in microorganisms and most of them just spend their short lives literally making GBS threads on you.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

You Are A Elf posted:

Every single one of us converts food into poo. Food goes in, poo comes out. That’s pretty fuckin’ cool.

Not me. I actually work the opposite way.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Only one of my organs is full of poo.

Get your organs checked OP.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I pooped once

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
a bunch of membranes stop you from getting poo poo on your skeleton
having to wipe your skeleton would suck

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s true op, life is poo poo.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Carlos Lantana posted:

a bunch of membranes stop you from getting poo poo on your skeleton