Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

exmarx posted:

using fahrenheit is probably why they don't care about climate change... "2º warming? doesn't sound like much to me"

Sadly, I have explained this to multiple americans and then they realize what 2°C actually entails and are upset. Very stupid country!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

the State Plane Coordinate System

I hate this poo poo. Cram your FIPS up your rear end you crazy freaks!! I'll give you a lambert conformal on your freakin NADs!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol $5000 dog cum

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That dog cum's worth more than my car!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Getting mad when kids don't pledge allegiance

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

cop AR15s with "your hosed" etched on them

That piece of poo poo was acquitted by a jury full of pieces of poo poo. Later, the mesa cops hired the cop back on the sly and gave him a medical retirement for ptsd related to executing a guy for no reason and a $30k/year pension

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i say swears online posted:

whenever I go to mexico I always get cream cheese ice cream, I've never seen it in the states

I've seen cream cheese and cheesecake ice cream in the us. I've also seen ice cream sandwich ice cream in costa rica. They shoved a couple entire ice cream sandwiches in the container and it was great!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gainsboro posted:

It was mindblowing to learn that Interac was just a canuck thing and the US doesn't have anything comparable. The solutions are right there waiting for anyone to copy them.

Pretty sure the banks make money on money in transit so that's why that particular part of america is stupid and backwards

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pizza P.I.E.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Chewbecca posted:

Not that I'm a big pommy defender or anything, but they did invent the English language

not really they just got conquered over and over for 4000 years and then ran a nazi empire all over the world for a bit, absorbing new bits of language like some kinda twee pedophile amoeba

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'm gonna call it alumina from now on cuz that's the most right

that's only for al2o3. there's lots of stuff people call aluminum so be careful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

What is the best thing for beef to eat to make it taste good?

beef. double beef