Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Getting so angry at your kid's little league game that you point a gun at the volunteer referee's head

Getting so angry at Taco Bell that you point a gun at the cashiers head

etc. etc.

Sobbing and saying you were terrified for your life when you go to court for murdering the taco bell employee over sour cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Manifesting gestalt energy like a 40k ork to whiff fentanyl and die

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Drunkenly saying a slur at your child's partner and driving yourself insane because they dont take your side

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Pays $30 for a burger that you can only order as "pink" or "no pink"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

being madly committed to positivity at all times (see also: at will employment)

Practicing "gratitude"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Reverse mortgaging the home you got from your parents

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

okay I'm going to break posting kayfabe here a little to genuinely ask if "work spouse" actually does imply having a carnal relationship with someone from work, rather than just "this is a colleague / work-friend that I am so very close to that it's almost like we're a couple at work"

I mean, isn't that just a sub-category of having an affair?

It's the latter

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

vyelkin posted:

they turn every drink into a milkshake and then pretend they aren't walking around the office drinking milkshakes all day every day

Whenever I go to Starbucks or McDonald's to get a large black iced coffee, they usually ask me 2-3 times if I'm sure I don't want 300 calories of fat & sweetener in it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Ever been to a Dutch Bros?

I don't know what that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

RETVRN