Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad

genocide

calling all their parochial sports tournaments and whatever else "World Championships" even if only Americans participate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
gender reveal parties

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
calling the main course of a meal the 'entrée'

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Ratios and Tendency posted:

This one's fake presumably?

entirely real

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

exmarx posted:

their most popular chocolate brand tastes like vomit on purpose

this one never ceases to amaze me

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Hi, we're Canadians, we're like Americans but nice! Oh that? It's just a little ongoing genocide just as bad as anything to our south. Pay it no heed. :)

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
playing the national anthem at sports matches

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Cash bail

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
saying "thank you for your service"

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
neopaganism

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
using slave plantations as wedding venues

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

In Training posted:

do other countries have Jury Duty.

yes

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
homeowner associations

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
yeah the fees are why those apps for sending money are so big in the US, I never understood it at first

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
they talk about 'deductibles' all the time and assume everyone knows what the gently caress they're talking about

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

exmarx posted:

they love drink-driving

they talk about "getting a DUI" like it's the most natural thing in the world and just a part of life but if you try to cross the street where there isn't a marked crossing then a thousand vigilantes will gun you down for the crime of Jaywalking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

PoundSand posted:

I thought it was germany where people cared about jaywalking through an empty road. Everyone does it in america to the point where it's a culture shock in a place where it's frowned upon.

I hadn't even heard the word "jaywalking" until my late teens because outside of America it's just "crossing the road"