Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pictured: a typical American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

exmarx posted:

this!

also they don't include sales tax in the listed price in shops

Wait did you go to America? What a tremendous self own.

Weka
May 5, 2019

shyduck posted:

Pretending we won all the wars

Genuinely not know that they didn't.

Weka
May 5, 2019

/\those are good though.

and lol 110v

Yeah basketball is the only good American sport and it still surprises me it doesn't take 3 hours somehow to play a game.

Weka
May 5, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

baseball is a great sport enjoyed in cuba

Cuba was an American colony and still hosts an American military base.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Starting a counter thread about good things about America that's still mostly bad things.

Weka
May 5, 2019

America is

FlapYoJacks posted:

“A modern and progressive burger company”

Weka
May 5, 2019

Invented the short ton, presumably in an effort to have the first one ton human being. Just use a normal ton you fuckwits!

Weka
May 5, 2019

CODChimera posted:

and then afterwards we should forgive all the traitors. they probably learned their lesson

Also lionize many of them. All though I want to be clear that those people weren't bad because they were traitors.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

Farenheit is good, all Celsius users are weird as poo poo.

Pretty much everywhere but America is weird as poo poo? Like even if Fahrenheit is better because your hamburger brain finds it easier for some reason, just get with the program and use what the entire rest of the world uses.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Enshrine slavery in their constitution.

Weka
May 5, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Claim that they abolished slavery when they literally didn't

Then they say things like 'the worst part about it is the hypocrisy'.

Kreeblah posted:

Hey, we also eat a shitload of preservatives. Pretty sure those don't come from corn.

A quick google search suggests that in fact many of them do.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Kreeblah posted:

Well, poo poo. I was just thinking of the petroleum-based ones.

They even put corn in their petrol! It's worse for the environment too, hahahaha dummies.

Weka
May 5, 2019

CODChimera posted:

yeah its frustrating and i dont even live there

New Zealanders aren't much better at self reflection.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I would think that not using negative numbers as frequently would be more intuitive

I guess, if you were educated in America and find negative numbers difficult.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

thread has lost the plot if you're shittalking kettle corn

Americans are fat and have poor taste in food.

lobster shirt posted:

if you dont like americans arent these good things?

No, because unlike Americans, I do not seek to punish my enemies but to reform or disempower them.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

kettlecorn is good

Mmmmm fat, salt and sugar on bland nutritionless starch. I like vegetables, meats and also grains and legumes, with some herbs and spices.

That reminds me, apparently Americans are so disgusting that salmonella in chicken farms is just normal. Lol bleach your chicken some more instead of having basic hygiene practices.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

Slow down there, Paul Bocuse. Try to leave room for us mere mortals.

Ahhh being compared to a Frenchman, the worst insult you can give to my people. I don't get fancy on it much though, I'll just roast a chopped up cauliflower or something.

EEKA GEEK posted:

Read this in African Guy voice

I love this sorta lilt, it's beautiful

Weka
May 5, 2019

ArbitraryC posted:

Negative temperatures are literally nonsensical in the first place, so Celsius is just as dumb, arbitrary, and useless of a system as Farenheight and people who tend to make a big stink about it are the "I loving love science" facebook idiots who think science is a someone staring intently at a beaker as they swish it in circles.

Yeah if you read my post on the matter you will see that I agree and that my objections are things like "everyone else uses this other method" and "lol Americans too dumb"

vyelkin posted:

coming into the hosed up things americans do thread to declare a fatwa on negative numbers

Americans think a fatwa is a middle eastern food.

Weka
May 5, 2019

exmarx posted:

they do this negative form of american exceptionalism that is somehow even more annoying than the america #1 kind. like, "ooooh, you don't understand, improving healthcare/car use/foreign policy is just impossible because we're bad in such a special snowflake way"

The whole 'the american people are literally powerless to stop our government from from murdering millions'.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I like to call Canadians American, lets face it, they basically are.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Minnesota is roughly the same size as the United Kingdom, Ghana or Laos.

Is there anything of interest there?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Can't use a manual transmission.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I, personally, could easily defeat Minnesota.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Did they breed a pitbull with a lizard? This is pug levels of hosed up immorality.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’d like to see you loving try.

Done. The simple act of living well while Minnesotans suffer is an easy hybrid warfare victory.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Dang that dude in the middle looks a little young to be sentenced to death.

Weka
May 5, 2019

War and Pieces posted:

Everyone knows that WMV-29 came from a lab leak in Frankfurt Germany.

Yeah but it was a DARPA funded lab.

Weka
May 5, 2019

mawarannahr posted:

this is a bigger problem elsewhere than the USA, Americans are just louder than other people.

I feel like these places have mastered the arcane technology known as "window" better than the yankee devil though.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I hear just a really difficult and expensive banking system.

vyelkin posted:

purity balls

I've got a couple of these.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

what's the point of having some musclebound scary looking dog if it's not gonna attack some would-be thief

That dog is not scary, it looks like it can barely walk.

Weka
May 5, 2019

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

that dog would tear through your forearm like a kleenex at a snot party

My forearms are higher than a foot off the ground though.
I think there's a serious underestimation of how hosed that dog is, people saying it's for dog fighting lol. Here's a timestamped video showing a similar dog having to canter to reach the pace of a brisk walk. The pug is strong in these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBD4mFabGA&t=63s

Weka
May 5, 2019

The FBI is marxist.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Americans want to abolish ICE, that's why they make so much carbon emissions.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Marijuana posted:

itt europeans pretend they aren’t more disgusting and useless than americans

I'm neither so as an impartial third party, my conclusion is :d2a:

Weka
May 5, 2019

One hosed up thing Americans do is to know nothing about the world.

Marijuana posted:

you get a pass as long as you don't live in a commonwealth

Do you even know what countries are in the commonwealth?

Antigua and Barbuda
Australia
Bahamas
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belize
Botswana
Brunei
Cameroon
Canada
Cyprus
Dominica
Eswatini
Gambia
Ghana
Grenada
Guyana
India
Jamaica
Kenya
Kiribati
Lesotho
Malawi
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Mozambique
Namibia
Nauru
New Zealand
Nigeria
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Solomon Islands
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Tanzania
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tuvalu
Uganda
United Kingdom
Vanuatu
Zambia

Weka
May 5, 2019

Vomik posted:

working to death in the “richest country on earth”

Thinking America is the richest country on earth.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Americans seem to have a need to spend any money they can get their greasy hands on and will often define the acceptable minimum standard of living as that which can be achieved with slightly more money than they currently have.

Marijuana posted:

yeah i don't give a poo poo that you copy and pasted a list from google

Why do you hate Gambia though?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Presto posted:

Because it's a squiggly little narrow country that looks like a worm.

I love worms, they are my friends and sometimes my pets.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Americans can't even abbreviate the name of their country properly. USA is three letters and it isn't a common English word like 'us' but google still tells me I'm spelling it wrong when I type in 'USA'.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

It's foreigner behaviour to us.

Weka
May 5, 2019

How can it be an affair if you are work married?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

These are American Bullies, fyi. The pitbull is a breed of beauty and grace.