Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pizza was invented by the earl of pizzaballa when, during a card game, he desired a food item that could beeaten with one hand so that no one could look at his cards while he ate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

americans, like vampires, are repulsed by fish sauce

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

orderin' poo poo from the budk catalog like a real american

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

waitin' for my budk order to ship out to me like a real american

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

If you were a real American you would go to the Walmart at the mall

walmart doesn't sell guns anymore. admittedly neither does budk, but they sell swords which walmart never sold

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

anxiously tracking my budk order as it works its way through the ups network like a real american

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it all comes back to budk

https://www.budk.com/Doorballs-Door-Knocker-High-Quality-PVC-Constructi-46739

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Ever been to a Dutch Bros?

bikini barista seems extremely american to me. lovely coffee and cold oppressed half naked girls

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thetan_guy42 posted:

What if you feed americans apples

the doctor is kept away, but only incidentally because there's no health insurance to exploit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

America had the gift of thousands of native apple species and only breeds the most mealy disgusting ones for national consumption

truly the nation lost its way when it started growing gay and lesbian alliance apples. turned out that the apples were the real serpent in eden