Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Naples sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The inverse of the sick day thing is if you do have them you face questions over being away one day then back the next. "What kind of illness or ailment resolves itself after just one day?" :confused: Me not loving feeling like showing up, that's what! Usually resolves itself after a day- but if you insist, I'll take two! :newlol:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

exmarx posted:

Pizza is a prime example. “Discs of dough topped with ingredients,” as Grandi calls them, were pervasive all over the Mediterranean for centuries: piada, pida, pita, pitta, pizza. But in 1943, when Italian-American soldiers were sent to Sicily and travelled up the Italian peninsula, they wrote home in disbelief: there were no pizzerias. Before the war, Grandi tells me, pizza was only found in a few southern Italian cities, where it was made and eaten in the streets by the lower classes. His research suggests that the first fully fledged restaurant exclusively serving pizza opened not in Italy but in New York in 1911. “For my father in the 1970s, pizza was just as exotic as sushi is for us today,” he adds.

I'm reading this as there was pizza everywhere yet the Americans were like can you believe there's no loving pizza here because none of the places serving it had the Pizza Hut roof

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Eat This Glob posted:

new haven is right on I-95 so you don't even have to go out of your way if you're driving through. otherwise not much else around CT. it's OK if you want to meet The Rock in front of the rape factory he works at and that's about it

Hell yeah... get his rear end

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Dwayne Johnson has been reached for comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyLJ-fWbSI

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Weka posted:

Prefer grain fed beef because it is less flavorful.

What is the best thing for beef to eat to make it taste good?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

More of a regional thing, but pink margarine

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

the round door handles are insane

These are just normal doorknobs? :confused:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Weka posted:

I'm a fairly conservative fellow so I think cows should eat grass. Maybe in the form of hay or silage (anaerobically fermented grass) over the winter. I've never had the grain fed stuff but supposedly it is less gamey, ie flavorful. I wonder if it is partly because cows get more exercise if they have to walk to their meal.

I remember some State Dept affiliated ghoul posting about their time in Pakistan and while they had fully authentically themed American-style steakhouses, the only thing that wasn't true to form were the steaks themselves due to how the beef is raised differently to the point of effectively being a different species than the one we are used to back home

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Maybe we can feed the cows sugar??

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I had burgers two days in a row this weekend, but they were different kinds so I should be healthy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

i say swears online posted:

american woman, stay away from me-ee

Written by a Canadian oddly enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

America had the gift of thousands of native apple species and only breeds the most mealy disgusting ones for national consumption