Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Smash posted:

Inshallah Dr. Sins can cure her of her bullshit

Haha nice one!

Can anyone itt elucidate specifically what they think it is about Lauren Boebert’s terrible politics that legitimizes the weird, hateful sexualization of her by the misogynistic shut-ins on this site? It’s strange how many people seem unable to stop themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ilmucche posted:

And yet we still can't say the forbidden word in regards to tory politicians

Find other words, English is full of them

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

All right let's get back to the photoshops and not turn this into a debate

Given as there’s no other place for it right now, which I actually think is a good decision, there’s no reason not to litigate it here where it can actually have an impact on future posts in the thread- all I’m suggesting is that we don’t have any more submissions where the joke is just “lol she probably likes sex!!” It has nothing to do with any of the harm this person can and has caused as a legislator. :colbert:

This is a comedy website, right? So the comedy should be funny, not poo poo, is my argument :shrug:

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I’m done so don’t give me one of your bullshit “then stop talking!!” probes

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BastardAus posted:

Wrong thread, so sorry

Yet somehow the best submission so far