Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

shyduck posted:

Nobody likes the Mummers. Be leery of anybody that participates in Mummers parades.

It's all January 6th participants in bedazzled costumes

the mummers is such a weird thing to explain to out of towners

"so it's like this parade of dudes in brightly colored clothing and theyre all singing and dancing"

"oh so like gay pride?"

"no its mostly like blue collar dudes and chuds"

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Wawa is trash, Philadelphia area people defend it out of tribalism. I would never speak ill of it to an out of towner. Amongst themselves, the people of SE PA talk only about how Wawa used to be good.

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Smythe posted:

when i was in dc i went to a wawa and got an ice coffee at like 11pm and it owned

for the true wawa experience get a hoagie and eat it outside on the trash can

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

oh yeah Pennsylvania has weed everywhere

it’s cheap and amazing

New York, New Jersey and Maryland all have legal recreational weed.
West Virginia will probably get it before we do, then us then maybe Ohio.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
remember when stadiums and arenas had real names? Veteran's Stadium? The Spectrum? The E-center?

now everything be like The GoldenNugget.com Center

I remember

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

indigi posted:

it pretty much is like that yeah esp in south and west Philadelphia. the northeast isn't actually part of the city, it's only considered such for electoral reasons

i grew up in northeast philly and we're truly the red headed step children of Philly. It's essentially full of chuds looking to live in a buffer area between the city city and Bucks county

also cops