Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I've been using body wash as hand soap for a while and it is truly efficient in terms of money saved.

I use old spice vintage for my hands and a different body wash for my body. What's cool is they come in fat bottles for the same price as a small bottle of hand wash.

Anyone else use this strategy to avoid 🅱️inflation?

I think I may have one next to the kitchen sink aswell for maximum efficiency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I use Dawn to clean my down-theres

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I use uncle stubbs natural peppermint oil and mentholated capsaicin soap for men

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dont really think that is saving you any money, if anything you should be doing it the other way around and using hand soap as body wash

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
So like when you're eating, do you smell Righteous Victory Dude on your hands?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I've noticed that people enjoy consistency in the smell of others hands. The masseuse that massage is my fingers always complements my hands as smelling very earthly. I find this to be an interesting side effect of my newest fascination.

Edit mid post I had the urge to wash my hands

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yes, because I use Dr. Bronzers for everything. ALL ONE!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I use body wash for everything. Hand soap, dishwashing detergent, shampoo, and for cleaning the floors. Everything I own smells exactly like Radox for men.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Save money by using air freshener as deodorant. Forget axe body spray, chicks go crazy for the earthy pine scents of Glen 20!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Febreze that butthole

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't wash my hands OP.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
no

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
scrub a dub dub :)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just washed handa again

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You can do anything you want, OP. I'll have no part of it, though.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I just rub my hands on my balls.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.theonion.com/oh-im-no-good-with-soap-1819583815

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Body wash as hand soap... well I did once, but it just seemed, somehow... wrong.

I do buy large bottles of handwash refill.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I think the next upgrade is to put a dispenser on the bottle so I don't have to turn it over every time

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i use dial bar soap wtf is all this fancy poo poo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

thin blue whine posted:

i use dial bar soap wtf is all this fancy poo poo

Do you ever use the dial bar soap to wash your hands?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I used dial bae soap at first but it was meh on the smell retention at a rate of 1.28 hand washed per hour

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Nooner posted:

i dont really think that is saving you any money, if anything you should be doing it the other way around and using hand soap as body wash
:hai:

old spice is like printer ink compared to liquid soap refills

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:hai::hai::hai::haibrow::haibrow::haibrower::haibrower::haibrow::haibrow::hai::hai::hai:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
No I like my hand soap scented because I'm not patient enough to do a proper hand washing so I like the illusion of cleanliness and I use unscented body wash, the alcohols in fragrances dry out your skin

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

No I like my hand soap scented because I'm not patient enough to do a proper hand washing so I like the illusion of cleanliness and I use unscented body wash, the alcohols in fragrances dry out your skin

Your hands are covered in skin though

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just moisturize

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Hand soap, body wash, dish soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, it's all the same loving thing to me they are all interchangeable

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m still sayin chicks got their pussy wash, where is my goddamn dickwash corporate America? :argh:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i just put on my bleach gloves if my hands need cleaning. which is pretty rare tbh im not often touching dirty things. except sometimes i forget dog bags and have to pick up my dogs gigantic mega shits with my bare hands but my bleach gloves take care of that ez. other than that my hands stay pretty clean!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
pussy wash?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Lowe’s clearanced out a whole bunch of commercial hand soap once sales of Covid-related stuff started slowing down. I bought at least a dozen 1 gallon bottles of that standard pink hand soap at $1.80 each (it’s good poo poo!). Gave some to my sister and kept the rest. I’m set for hand soap for possibly the rest of my life.

But yeah, bar soap over body wash for me. No plastic waste (except for the cellophane wrapping) and it seems to last much longer for less.

Play posted:

Hand soap, body wash, dish soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, it's all the same loving thing to me they are all interchangeable

Standard green Palmolive makes a great hand soap.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What about some kind of unisex soap you can put on your dick and wash out a pussy and b-hole with your dick while you wash your dick and flobbers? :thunkher:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope the mods die

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I think the next upgrade is to put a dispenser on the bottle so I don't have to turn it over every time

They make even bigger bottles what have a pump already on em

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I buy large bottles of liquid body soap and pour half into the empty one and have one in the shower and one near the bathroom sink.

Solid/bar soap creates a film on bathroom glass which just means more cleaning.

I buy the purple or 2nd choice blue coloured soap.

Previously I would buy the Palmolive Gold bar soap, because I love the smell of it and the 70's style wrapper.

Wee fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 7, 2023

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bath and Body Works Noir is too rare and valuable to use as hand soap.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soap is useless bubbles just skip it entirely

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Look it's me the idiot thatl washes his hands with LaCroix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Look it's me the idiot thatl washes his hands with LaCroix

:haibrower:

One of the weird and most believable tidbits of Raised By Wolves was nobody bothered washing their hands with soap, because they were on a alien world*, so bacteria and pathogens and poo poo were meaningless. They just rinsed with water and went on with their lives.

*:lol::lmao: that fukken show

** also critically no mention of getting poo on their hands :itwaspoo: