Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use a sufficiently radioactive source to blast all the filth clean off your hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Take an empty bottle with you everywhere you go. Fill up from the dispenser in the bathroom at some corporate shithole like Starbucks.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dr Bronners diluted works awesome in foaming pump dispensers.

ALL ONE ALL ONE ALL ONE!!!

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i was into felted soap for awhile. now im back to regular etsy soap. i dont use body wash but i will consider the option for my hands

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Nooner posted:

i dont really think that is saving you any money, if anything you should be doing it the other way around and using hand soap as body wash

I use (diluted) body wash for hand soap, and it's definitely more expensive than hand soap. I need that super-extra-moisturizing stuff, though.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fourth hand wash of the day.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I only use products marketed for men only. Don't want no gay stuff touching my junk.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

central dogma posted:

I only use products marketed for men only. Don't want no gay stuff touching my junk.

Vagisil is a good junk cleaner and trust me none of them gay folks use it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Wait that's what you mean by 'pussy wash'? A douche? And you want something you can squirt up your pee hole or something you can soak your balls in that will get rid of ball smell? Just use shower gel!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Devils Affricate posted:

Your hands are covered in skin though

yeah but despite my admittedly poor hand washing technique I don't get ingrown hairs and zits and poo poo on my knuckles and palms or w/e

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
serious question, what is "Binflation"

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Dr Bronners diluted works awesome in foaming pump dispensers.

Gonna have to try this

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I've seen commercials of an unhinged woman selling pussy wash showing a graph of stink and how her pussy wash results in less stink over a period of time. It's a hand-drawn line graph with like two lines with no scientific basis or really anything other than this crazy lady saying "Here's a crudely-drawn graph that shows how good my pussy wash is." It's very low-budget even for midday commercials on antenna channels and the spokeswoman talks like she's posting an unhinged political conspiracy theory on Facebook.

Anyway I'm sure most other pussy wash is good but if I had a pussy I would stay the hell away from that pussy wash.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

listerine brand pussy wash is the only pussy wash i trust

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ball wash products exist:

https://www.manscaped.com/products/crop-cleanser-groin-wash-manscaping
https://ballwash.com/products/ballwash-xl-pump

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I just use a bar of ivory soap as body wash, hand soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and lubricant.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I use “Grrrr” for men. It’s very masculine and strong.

It smells like Sarah Jessica Parker.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Nooner posted:

i dont really think that is saving you any money, if anything you should be doing it the other way around and using hand soap as body wash

this will make your skin dry as gently caress and dusty, kinda like dish soap w hands but not as bad

please do not lifehack your soaps

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
your hands are part of your body op so you're in the cleat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Washed hands 12 times today.

Going good so far. Planning for another 4 rounds before my 8 hour break from washing my hands.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What about booby wash, do they make soap for big tiddies?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Nah, they’re like a good cast iron skillet. Just rub ‘’em down with Crisco every once in a while.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

So what's the math here, is body wash actually more economical than hand wash?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If I was a chick I would be getting food on my titties constantly. like pickin cheetos out of the cleavage and dipping it in whatever sauce mix on top. If there was like a dish scrubber with tit wash in it you could just like hang your titties over the sink when you’re doing dishes and scrub your tits clean. :shrug:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi. I literally sell soap to businesses (hotels, fitness centers, etc.)

Body wash and hand soap are literally the same formulation.

Don't dilute it in your hand soap pump unless it's that bullshit "extra thick" marketed to men poo poo. It's the same thing.

I talk to manufacturers about it all day. We sell real fancy stuff ($115 a gallon) all the way down to real cheap stuff ($8 a gallon) and, most places make one type labeled hand and body wash. Even Aesop is hand and body wash, you're just paying for the labeling.

A fun secret: shampoo is real close or even the same formula as the hand and body wash in most hotel high end brands, too.

Goonspeed.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
wonder showzen was loving insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7In3ZaV6pU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Holland Oates posted:

Don't dilute it in your hand soap pump unless it's that bullshit "extra thick" marketed to men poo poo. It's the same thing.

I talk to manufacturers about it all day. We sell real fancy stuff ($115 a gallon) all the way down to real cheap stuff ($8 a gallon) and, most places make one type labeled hand and body wash. Even Aesop is hand and body wash, you're just paying for the labeling.

A fun secret: shampoo is real close or even the same formula as the hand and body wash in most hotel high end brands, too.

Goonspeed.

I knew it! I loving it knew it! I've been telling people this for years and all this time I've been right! Right! RIGHT!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Why is 99% of hotel soap slimy garbage that doesnt lather and just falls into the drain op.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chinatown posted:

Why is 99% of hotel soap slimy garbage that doesnt lather and just falls into the drain op.

Cause everybody is buying the $8/gallon poo poo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Keeps the oceans less sudsy

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chinatown posted:

Brother Tadger posted:

Cause everybody is buying the $8/gallon poo poo

It's this.

If you stay at a 3.5 star+ and they aren't serving up, minimum, Beekman, don't stay there. If they have Dove, run. If they have Nest, Beekman 1802, Aesop, Apotheke, Caswell-Massey, etc., go there.

If you don't recognize the brand, it's not worth staying there and they're cheaping out. Amenities are the easiest, cheapest thing they can provide to elevate the experience and if it's an afterthought, more things at that hotel are absolutely being neglected. Towels and linens are another good indicator of quality. If it's a lovely towel, it's a lovely hotel.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Holland Oates posted:

This fucker over here trying to convince folks that a goon is involved with soap as a profession.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Holland Oates posted:

What does it taste like?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
so shampoo is just regular soap? what about the shampoo bars i see these days, are those also just soap?

drat next time i need hand soap im going to get body wash i guess. do some soaps actually "hydrate" your skin or is that sales lingo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

so shampoo is just regular soap? what about the shampoo bars i see these days, are those also just soap?

drat next time i need hand soap im going to get body wash i guess. do some soaps actually "hydrate" your skin or is that sales lingo

It's just pressed soap

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Holland Oates posted:

Goonspeed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I use Dr. Bronner's peppermint bar soap as a body wash and Mrs. Meyers plum berry hand soap, but my grandmother often gets me these GIANT containers of really girly body washes for Christmas & my birthday. Nothing wrong with them, I'm just not really into them so they ended up kind of just existing in my apartment until I ran out of room for them...until I started using them as hand soap. :toot:

Seriously though, I topped off one of my empty hand soap containers with some rose water & aloe vera body wash, and it's worked decently so far, albeit a bit more sudsy than usual. My grandmother got me some coconut milk & jasmine petals body wash for Christmas, and I fully intend to use that as hand soap until it runs out.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm glad that so many goons know that Dr. Bronner's soap loving rules