Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thank you, Seattle Seahawks, for ensuring the Niners don't have to destroy the Detroit Lions next weekend. I would've felt bad about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
which is the nickelodeon game, cowards

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

No Butt Stuff posted:

They can’t trade rodgers

Yea, they made that choice when they gave Rodgers his new contract.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

As much as it sucks the lions aren't going to the playoffs, I think this is the better long term outcome for them. They get 2 high first round picks while still being a good rear end team that could challenge the north right now. They keep their offensive core together, and bring in some fresh blood for defense as well as age in their rookies and baby, you got a kneecap stew going.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
jared goff owns the packers

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I hope the Lions dominate the NFL for a decade

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I want blood and glory for Lions Fans who have been waiting literal lifetimes without wavering in their faith

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
three divisional matchups, lawrence vs herbert, and the mnf game has a chance to be really really really really funny

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/HollyAnderson/status/1612305387826323458

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Monday Night is going to be such slopfest of a movable force meeting a stoppable object.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Nervous posted:

Monday Night is going to be such slopfest of a movable force meeting a stoppable object.

Having been forced to sacrifice their blood, the Cowboys now face an immortal zombie leading the Bucs.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I want blood and glory for Lions Fans who have been waiting literal lifetimes without wavering in their faith

:emptyquote:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am sad the world was robbed of playoff Lions, because my god that game would have been fun and deserved. But this is the next best outcome.

lol a few years ago when Chark was on the Jags there was a loving incredible clip of a Brazilian crew doing the same gag, but the video disappeared from the internet. "DJ CHARK CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO", I think about it every time they call his name. I am glad someone brought it back :allears:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Coaaab posted:

three divisional matchups, lawrence vs herbert, and the mnf game has a chance to be really really really really funny

Yeah this is the rare wild card weekend that actually looks like a fantastic slate of games.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kirios posted:

Yeah this is the rare wild card weekend that actually looks like a fantastic slate of games.
And the Cowboys violently choking in Tampa Bay on their way to losing a 19-17 slop fest that gets Mike McCarthy fired probably!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/1612304449464315908

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

And the Cowboys violently choking in Tampa Bay on their way to losing a 19-17 slop fest that gets Mike McCarthy fired probably!

Yeah this game is a win win for most of the football world. Either Cowboys eat poo poo in the first around and Fat Mike is likely fired, or Brady loses.

As a pathetic cuck Pats fan I am rooting for Brady

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Coaaab posted:

Chargers are losing by like three touchdowns

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

a neat cape posted:

Chargers are losing by like three touchdowns

If they're interceptions going all the way back for 6, maybe.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/1612315227579875328

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

That was a pretty good game to close out the season. I think the Dan Campbell era in Detroit is going to be a lot of fun and I hope Rodgers comes back next year so he can get doubly owned by them again.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The last time the Packers, Patriots and Steelers all missed the playoffs was surprisingly recent: 2000.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I still can't believe a rookie got his second ejection of the season by shoving an athletic trainer and then proceeds to have a full on toddler tantrum walking off the field. This game had it all.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

I still can't believe a rookie got his second ejection of the season by shoving an athletic trainer and then proceeds to have a full on toddler tantrum walking off the field. This game had it all.

I hope they cut him

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Hello 911 I'd like to report a murder

https://twitter.com/Pickswise/status/1612318616455897089?t=nl-SuL9DOBzShlzeCDrhsA&s=19

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1612306707966791681?s=20&t=f4MQ_AdI59LJKAAEG3FZAQ

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

solarjetman posted:

The last time the Packers, Patriots and Steelers all missed the playoffs was surprisingly recent: 2000.

23 years ago isn't recent. You're (we're) just old.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m 30 lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Granted I’ve only paid attention to American football since moving here like ten years ago, but Steelers/pats/packers are all I’ve really known at this point

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o34lPhOMr7Q

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I love Jamaal Williams. I need to get a Jamaal Williams jersey.

BRING HIM BACK SHEILA

GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Tim Whatley posted:

Yeah that was crazy. The trainer wasn't having his poo poo though, that was funny too.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/1612320702799175680

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Lmao

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

:lol:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m 30 lol

thats old :whitewater:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

solarjetman posted:

Steelers would probably have made it in 2000 if Bill Cowher didn't decide that Kent Graham was somehow a better option for a starter than Kordell Stewart early in the year. Patriots were mostly a supporting cast type organization until the Brady era. Favre had a down year in 2000. Favre had a bit of a decline in the late 90s before resurging in the early 00s. So definitely a bit wild they all missed out that one year considering how close they all were to periods of success.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Lions Bitch

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

corn on the cop posted:

which is the nickelodeon game, cowards

the christmas massacre was this season's nickelodeon game

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

God I wish I was 30 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

If somebody asked me to make art depicting Crab Theory, I'd just show them this.