Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlassEye-Boy
Jul 12, 2001

Hauki posted:

Thanks for your work in translating all these guides, I've been obsessed with this game for the past few days and it's hard to find much in the way of good english language info. Tried my first game with Qinrui tonight and after a lot of waffling and rerolling through various wood/water & 5 element builds finally pieced together UWF > guard elixer > double waves > double fragrant > circ > double prairie > 3x dust > double iron bone. I think that was also my first convincing win in a pool. Otherwise I've just been forcing cloud sword or unrestrained with mu & yan so far with mixed results. Like someone else said, the game seems to have a pretty significant skill ceiling and I'm still at a stage where I feel like I'm struggling to evaluate priorities. Are there any good intro. characters for the other sects I should look into as far as their mechanics go? I've just been sticking with elixerist, any particular side jobs I should unlock?

Can check out Retromations YouTube channel, he's done by a pretty exhaustive set of play throughs of various builds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU