Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

aarstar posted:

Eagles… please don’t be pathetic.

No, do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYP6SJyixBo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Dallas off to a very Dallas start today :doh:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Additionally, gently caress the Cowboys.

I'm blaming you for this :argh:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Washington has a literally perfect QB right now :stare:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Lol gently caress the cowboys

:negative:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Daft Punk bumper :awesomelon:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cut it out you guys!!!!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

lmfao Dallas "special" teams

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wash kicker shook.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gonna need drink to get through the rest of this Dallas game

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

https://i.imgur.com/JjopzvP.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Toaster Beef posted:

also gently caress the cowboys

:thunk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

What in the world were you looking at there Washington QB?

We're gonna end up with a Dallas blowout after they maybe should have been down 21-0 at this point.

:yeah:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Still really sketchy about all these records being broken when they're playing 2 extra games. *'s everywhere.

Also WTF was that throw Dak?

ALSO WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT DAK?????

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wash kicker will still save the game for us, I believe :pray:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Dak…

…is bad.

https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

WE WANT COOPER RUSH

IMO bring back

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Another satisfied customer

https://i.imgur.com/r7yMgVa.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

At least Jerry suffering is a silver lining all Cowboys fans can enjoy.

:same:

https://i.imgur.com/urryUwY.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:doink:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tom Sellout posted:

Many victims of Mike McCarthy disease

Many such victims. Sad!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mana Dragon posted:

boys/commanders game has been a story of how to fail in every aspect of special teams

This is not true and honestly kind of bullshit.

Our offense is also completely checked out :suicide:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Its Rinaldo posted:

When did DND become normal enough that it's in job search engine commercials???

Because Millennials :argh:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

So he's a Cowboys fan owner, you're saying?

FTFY

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Stone Roses bumper, nice

I knew I recognized that, hell yeah.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Space Jam posted:

dallas, i wanna be adored

And now Earth, Wind and Fire over a play review :rock:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak did a thing. 1 thing.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas not shut out of the first half :woop:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Magic breeze going left in this stadium it seems...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grinnblade posted:

God drat, what a throw and catch by Geno and Lockett in Seattle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQO2wEJefjM

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak 2 Zeek's back

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Thank goodness the Giants want to lose so bad

because they’ve had options

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

been informed that was the eagles' 69th sack of the season

:nice:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Lunchables posted:

It’s shocking how good the Rams defense is compared to their polar opposite and hated enemies: the Rams offense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpp03in9fU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Cowboys just got styled on by Sam Howell LMAO

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak completions exactly 33.33333333333333333333333%

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NFL is fueled by hope. Next season could be the <your_team>'s time to shine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
CoopRush finally in for dallas :rolleyes: