Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you vote yes on this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

seiferguy posted:

If I were the Detroit Lions and wanted a playoff spot I simply would have beat The Seattle Seahawks when they had the chance

I was at that game and I’m big mad about it

Laplacean Demon
Jan 20, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH LIONS BITCH

Same

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I was at that game and I’m big mad about it

It’s not like they let Seattle just redo a play.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

a helpful bear posted:

it turns out the city of detroit owns

it sure does

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Snacksmaniac posted:

It’s not like they let Seattle just redo a play.

I’m not kidding when I say Ford Field nearly did a January 6 on the field that day

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What a good day for posting about football. Goodnight, everybody

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC/status/1612310891445293060?s=20&t=3zRpg2kTHK6tYRMx5J9ILg

:unsmith:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

seattle rookie of the year should be that idiot from green bay. throw him a little parade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

you missed the second half where he turns it around and calls out the haters