Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

If someone has a link to this I would love to see it myself.

https://twitter.com/PFN365/status/1612300267126493187

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Dave posted:

My hot take is I think Quay Walker should be suspended for a portion of next season.
I dont think its a hot take. Touching (shoving) an opponent's training staff should not be tolerated and thus should be punished.

edit: The guy that did the forearm to Swift's face should also get a hefty suspension.

Amazing. Thank you.

edit2: lol
https://twitter.com/colton_pouncy/status/1612330919439859717?s=20&t=PBFUxXVz7jdPwhg_pkUgUQ

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 9, 2023

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Anyone got a link to the fight?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Oof. Good for Detroit, wish they would’ve been able to get in.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Anyone got a link to the fight?

The Quay Walker thing? He just shoves a trainer a bit. Insanely stupid move that deserved an ejection and a fine, but nothing else. Seriously, it's such a nothing shove, it's just... man how loving stupid are you?

https://twitter.com/highlghtheaven/status/1612297027378888717

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
It's the second time he's done that exact thing this year. The league probably needs to come down on him extremely hard.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

No way, he's put hands on trainers twice? if so yeah suspend him, because that's literally too stupid to play football

E: OH he is a dumb, dumb man

https://twitter.com/RNBWCV/status/1586893379874463751

durabrand107
Mar 17, 2007
Spill Resistant Design
What was the deal with the Rasul Douglas penalty where he knocked the ball away? Just trying to stop them getting a practice kick? Turned into a pretty big penalty.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Kalli posted:

The Quay Walker thing? He just shoves a trainer a bit. Insanely stupid move that deserved an ejection and a fine, but nothing else. Seriously, it's such a nothing shove, it's just... man how loving stupid are you?

Wyatt should get a hefty fine out of it too.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1612457036939202561?s=20

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
The only teams in the playoffs I don't like are Bucs and Cowboys, and of course they're playing each other, which means one of them is guaranteed to make it to the second round. On positive side, one of them loses for sure.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

durabrand107 posted:

What was the deal with the Rasul Douglas penalty where he knocked the ball away? Just trying to stop them getting a practice kick? Turned into a pretty big penalty.

He was trying to stop a practice kick, the Lions player pushed him away and he spun around and popped them in the helmet, thus the flag.

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Wyatt should get a hefty fine out of it too.

Between the massive forearm to Swift's face, Walker and Wyatt, the Packers committed three ejectionable actions on one play. Hell of an org they got over there.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao if all the brady fanboys on here have to cheer for the raiders now

How embarrassing

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Lmao McDaniels cany help himself

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The only thing sadder than the Raiders trying to sign Brady will be if they actually succeed.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Apparently he's tied for the most all-time picks off of Rodgers with...Brian Urlacher lol.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I kind of have a hard time believing Tom would want to go back to the AFC but that would probably be the spot if he did.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Apparently he's tied for the most all-time picks off of Rodgers with...Brian Urlacher lol.

One needed 5 years and the other only 1 :thunk:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be cool if you could draft a west coast doofus qb in the late rounds that tom brady would naturally become good friends with and help him. what's jake haener like?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

wandler20 posted:

I kind of have a hard time believing Tom would want to go back to the AFC but that would probably be the spot if he did.

I can't see him wanting to be in the same division as Mahomes and Herbert

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

Hunter Renfrow looks like a receiver that he would love to throw to.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Silly Burrito posted:

The Lions won?????????

I turned the game off at halftime and apparently missed all the good stuff

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Hunter Renfrow looks like a receiver that he would love to throw to.

120 catches easy.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Chargers Jaguars is the feelgood matchup of the season

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Dave posted:

My hot take is I think Quay Walker should be suspended for a portion of next season.

Yeah even tho the Packers' season is over, messing with on-field medical personnel a gigantic no-no.

What's the QB situation in the NFC South next year? While I get that Brady's worn out his welcome in TB that division is so bad he could easily be the king of that poo poo mountain.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Android Apocalypse posted:

What's the QB situation in the NFC South next year? While I get that Brady's worn out his welcome in TB that division is so bad he could easily be the king of that poo poo mountain.

Dreadful. It's going to be very interesting to watch how the NFCS QB situation unfolds.

NFCS QB's under contract for 2023:
TB - Kyle Trask
NO - Jameis Winston
CAR - Matt Corral
ATL - Marcus Mariota/Desmond Ridder

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jan 9, 2023

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

looking forward to the Sam Darnold vs Zach Wilson QB competition

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lmao if all the brady fanboys on here have to cheer for the raiders now

How embarrassing

Whatever it takes.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

bows1 posted:

I turned the game off at halftime and apparently missed all the good stuff

...turn off an NFL game?!

legit did not know that was possible.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Makes sense, he already looks old and decrepit like the Raiders logo.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Krafts are pissed

https://twitter.com/JoeyMurr/status/1612450863590645761?s=20

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Brady is never coming back to the AFC, dude can barely hack it in the NFC South, the softest of all the divisions in all the land.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I must be getting old because I want all the underdogs to lose so we can get some scrub-free matchups in two weeks.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I want Brady still playing for the Raiders looking like Al Davis in his later years.

Go SF because of Brock Purdy. Go Bills for some obvious reasons. I'll accept Chargers and Bengals on the AFC side as well.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I must be getting old because I want all the underdogs to lose so we can get some scrub-free matchups in two weeks.

Good news the Giants are winning the whole thing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kull the Conqueror posted:

With a 7 seed now, you're definitely getting a lot more scrubs in the playoffs now.

... I'm rooting for one of them.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

How loving stupid do you have to be to give the dramatic "are you KIDDING me?" arm gesture after getting flagged for that stunt?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Crescent Wrench posted:

How loving stupid do you have to be to give the dramatic "are you KIDDING me?" arm gesture after getting flagged for that stunt?

And followed that up with this:

https://twitter.com/CarmieV/status/1612302513067421697?s=20

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Fate Accomplice posted:

...turn off an NFL game?!

legit did not know that was possible.

I go to bed at like 10pm so these night games are tough for me unless they are really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

"There is never a reason
to neverish
push thee"

- Cris Collinsworth

A Lions Tale
Book XIX, Act IV, Scene VII 'Quay'