Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
No Aaron Rodgers, no patriots, no Steelers. Not a terrible playoff this year, could only have been improved by no Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Going from Carr to 2023 Brady is such a clear downgrade I definitely see the Raiders doing it

I don’t think Brady is good anymore but he’s still better than Carr and can consistently move the ball especially with a real TE and slot receiver. With Brady they would’ve made the playoffs this year

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

What's an "off-ball" liinebacker? I've never heard this term before until now. Did they just make it up? Did some agent go like "well my client deserves more because he's on-ball"?

Nobody was ever like "Well Ray Lewis sure is great but he's off-ball"

I think it’s the new nomenclature for non pass rushing LB now that 3-4 and 4-3 defenses have started to get a lot blurrier as teams run a bit of both.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

fsif posted:

Love Al but he might just be better suited for calling horrible TNF matchups at this stage in his career.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1614476872729137152?s=20&t=9YTt6qbt7CAu_Vx9yYaZhg

It would’ve helped if they paired with someone who had actual energy and not Tony loving Dungy. Al’s old and not what he once was but Dungy is anti enthusiasm personified. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Never look at Saints contract numbers and draw conclusions other than “wow the Saints performed some insane contract-omancy once again”