Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

bows1 posted:

I turned the game off at halftime and apparently missed all the good stuff

...turn off an NFL game?!

legit did not know that was possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

bows1 posted:

I go to bed at like 10pm so these night games are tough for me unless they are really good

I'm a morning person and live in California and I look at Hawaii people with their 7am starts and 530pm Sunday finishes and think "sign me up"

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

soggybagel posted:

I'm very unemotional when it comes to sports events and their outcomes. If Tom Brady wins this weekend I will be legitimately pissed off.

There are exactly zero circumstances where it is ever acceptable to support a cowboys win

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1613216587040825344

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I keep thinking the tassels at the end of the strings are hands

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Didn't this play directly lead to years of iteration on the definition of a catch as well as replay/challenge provisions, making it somehow even more inscrutable to determine?

and years of Skip shouting "IT WAS A CATCH!" at every opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

a neat cape posted:

I feel sick

legit goondolences

(but this was amazing content)