Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Docjowles posted:

With the context of what he tweeted (a few posts up) I think it really does look like he's super upset with himself. Not throwing a tantrum about getting kicked out

Yeah but that starts to wear thin after incident two you know

If someone is truly upset with themselves they tend to correct for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean at that point then his reaction is pointless, as there is none he could have that would effect your opinion so talking about it is pointless

I feel like he has anger issues and I feel bad for him if that's the case because no one should have to deal with that but I also feel like if you tweet about how sorry you are about something and do it again a couple months later you weren't serious about fixing it

I hope he gets the help he needs and has a productive career. If he does it again he should be banned from the league. I believe both those things.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Its one thing to try to fix an issue and another to actually fix it. I have issues I'm working on and it sometimes takes years to correct them. We dont know if maybe his reaction yesterday would have been worse if he wasnt working on it. Anger issues or strong reactions to certain, sometimes extremely specific, things is not something you snap your fingers and viola, its fixed! Sometimes you think you have an issue fixed but then you're under a lot of duress and/or having a bad day and BAM, bad issue comes back with a vengeance.

You're not wrong (I'm an alcoholic ask me about how long some things take to fix) but this one seems like it ought to be a quicker fix, frankly. Maybe I'm being too hard but think about how many football players, even real loving rear end in a top hat ones, who have been around and now think about how many of them have put hands on non-football players. Can you even name one? I can't right now, I'm sure there must be examples but I'm blanking.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
N:
How Bills, Bengals led the way after Damar Hamlin collapsed

quote:

"The league screws this s--- up because Troy Vincent screws this stuff up," the official said. "That's the wrong person in the wrong position at the absolute wrong time ... He wants to be the hero, but he will never take accountability. That's him to a T."

V:
This does not shock me at all