Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

wandler20 posted:

I kind of have a hard time believing Tom would want to go back to the AFC but that would probably be the spot if he did.

I can't see him wanting to be in the same division as Mahomes and Herbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Lamar shared his injury details and I think it’s probably not team approved and is a sign that he’s hitting the market

If Lamar hits the market, Baltimore is either going look incredibly smart for letting him go or incredibly dumb for not keeping him, no in between for them.

I miss Jake

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

I mostly blame Roman for Lamar's struggles. It's been shown time and time again that his play design is extremely flawed with bunched up WRs. It's true we don't have great WRs but a part of this is because the team just doesn't help their own cause a lot of the time. We could also do a primarily TE based passing offense but we don't really seem to do that either. Like others have pointed out, our whole passing offense seems based on just hoping Lamar pulls some rabbit out of a hat on most plays.

But he does make a lot of dumb decisions himself. Like once or twice a game he has a pick where it's like what were you thinking there man.

So I don't know. I love him as a player and he's the type of guy I like watching warts and all. But at this point if someone wanted to trade high firsts for him I don't know if I could say no. Maybe a best for both parties situation. But we also need to get rid of Harbaugh and his clown ring circus and bring in a coach who wants to call the plays. I wouldn't mind seeing a year with Dorsey as head coach with Lamar and then maybe the situation will improve.

Bright side for you is that if Lamar leaves, there's no way I can see Harbaugh lasting much longer