Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be cool if you could draft a west coast doofus qb in the late rounds that tom brady would naturally become good friends with and help him. what's jake haener like?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was very clear from the beginning that the head coaches took over and disregarded the intended course

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that tweet putting a bengal lineman in the top 10 of something is incredible but it makes sense that they can run for more than 1 or 2 yards now. not all the time but sometimes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad you could trade for an elite defensive centerpiece, leader of an entire defense, with at least 5 more years left at that status and potentially up to 8, without really hamstringing yourself in any way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

make that up to 10. it's the ravens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

raven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how come the bengies have sub-average draft capital? is it because they're going to have draft picks in the 20s or 30s and don't have extra picks? that makes sense. thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's weird that somebody had 30 ints a few years ago and now the maximum is just going to be 15 every year. how come justin jefferson only got 10 targets for 50 yards in his last two games? he was apposed to break the record but it ended up breaking his loving rear end!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

josh allen knows how to run aside from ball security. likewise lamar got hurt while starting a normal qb 'scramble' where he got caught early from behind blindly, and landed awkwardly on his knees, not from trying a big special run move. everybody gets hurt doing what they do. all you want out of a qb is not to act like rg3 which neither of them do and arguably can't do

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I lied. may the best pocket passer win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just a bunch of bullcrap bullies

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

on Oct 7, 2020 lamar hurt his knee and ever since then he hasn't truly been all bendy and shifty like he was prior to that. he's still got moves and is the most agile qb but it hasn't been the most insane poo poo ever that looks fake, anymore.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in essence what i mean is that he went from much better than even justin fields was this season at negotiating any situation during a run, to a regular A+ runner. i'm not trying to say more than that. and if i'm wrong, god will kill me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my friend ranked the qbs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the jets situation reminds me of when the bengals did not score a TD for a very long time and the OC was fired. the head coach went on to very spitefully blame all the players to their faces and to the media for the undeserved firing. no one cared due to the poverty franchise

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who all do you think are social media quarterbacks in the playoffs this season.

here's punts

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jan 12, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't they have to cut derek? what are all these trade talks on cbs and so forth. does a trade in principle actually count? that doesn't sound right to my rear end. i meant cbs the sports website. i'll never watch tv

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looks like double that amount, in reality

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bengals are the first and final team to go 12-4 with nobody on either of the all pro teams. made this up but it's true. don't look into it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we lost to Washington at home and Bisciotti got mad
he said you're getting Morninwheg who also sucks but maybe a little less bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeeh boddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Missed Lamar chat but I didn't want to deprive you all of my golden take. Lamar is great and the Ravens reported offer was a good one. Watson's contract is what has hosed everything up. I don't see how Baltimore could build a contender around Lamar while paying him that much or more in guaranteed money. They need WRs. Well they've been drafting them and that hasn't worked out. You can just keep swinging in the draft but with a record breaking deal for Lamar you can't pay market rate for a #1WR.

The Ravens should be listening to trade offers. 4 1sts with one of them a guaranteed top 10 pick makes sense. Especially since that guarantees Lamar a huge contract with his new team and that drives up the costs on Burrow, Herbert, and Lawrence. If you get lucky and land a rookie QB worth a poo poo you have a new window to operate in. Though that depends on how they view this QB class. Anything less than that 4 1sts offer make him play the franchise and see what happens.

that's the kind of stuff i agree with. yeeh boddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Sometimes I'm almost sad when the Bengals inevitably let down their fans for the 80th consecutive season.

55th

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if i were that guy i would take the year off then come back to any of several extremely lucrative college offers. and if there weren't any that i liked i would become the offensive coordinator for a bad nfl team in order to take some more money, due to having been a head coach, and then i would retire after doing a bad job and parting ways through firing or having my contract end. thank you all so much. it's a wonderful life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm excited for the playoff chargers. but i wisht they will lose unless my team loses tomorry. then i hope they win big. i decided i changed my mind and just want them to win. if you make me do no ifs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Who dey think gonna beat dem bengals

i hope no one thinks this but i don't know