Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I thought it was just to confuse the opponent, not insult them.

But now that I know it was an insult I approve of it even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

kiimo posted:

No no it was designed to insult the Broncos

the who?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

I mean it's literally true that Allen's two biggest injuries came as he was standing in the pocket.

Ironically the most dangerous aspect of his running (so far) has been his occasional fumbles. But yeah he's been injured twice in the pocket and has been hit low too.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

kiimo posted:

Cam being the comp for Josh Allen completely minimizes Allen's ability as a pure passer.

That's why I think Bills fans are mistaken defending that. Sure, it's awesome when Allen absolutely trucks a linebacker. But Allen has all the tools to be a pocket passer who plays for like 15 years.

He has the tools but doesn't have the Oline to just sit back and pass he also runs to get out of pressure situations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Hizawk posted:

I thought it was Nick Bosa that was the turbo chud. It's both?

I heard Joey's into anime myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

The only thing I can say in his defense is even Tony Dungy was calling that a false start on live tv.