Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
At this point I'm expecting a Cowboys win just because everyone expects them to implode.

That said, it's still Brady, and it's still the Cowboys, so the thing everyone is expecting will probably still happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

He's mostly upset that he's stuck being on the Packers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'm down with Brady to Raiders. McDaniels is such a poo poo coach that even with one of the best WRs playing with him Brady probably makes the divisional round before losing at worst.

Or maybe the 49ers sign Brady as their third-string backup behind Lance and Purdy.

Cascadia Pirate posted:

Isn't Lamar a free agent? Why would anyone trade for him?

Lamar is an easy franchise tag if the Ravens don't get a contract done. And honestly I'll be shocked of Lamar isn't a Raven the next few years.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Quarterback A:
  • 64.6% completion rate, 6.8 yards/attempt, 26 TDs against 12 INTs, 91.1 rating, 32 sacks, 8 fumbles, 4 game-winning drives.

Quarterback B:
  • 66.8% completion rate, 6.4 yards/attempt, 25 TDs against 9 INTs, 90.7 rating, 22 sacks, 5 fumbles, 5 game-winning drives.

Give me the 45-year-old to lead my franchise!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

DrPossum posted:

They should make a playoff rule where if you don't have a winning record you don't get to go to the playoffs even if you win the division because Tom Brady is a terrible weirdo person who doesn't deserve anything good.

But if that were true we wouldn't have had Beastquake.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kalli posted:

Makes sense, there's little in FA for WR's, so I think it's gonna get expensive.

He's turning 31, but if you need a receiver and are in a championship window, he's gotta be worth at least a 1st despite missing half of each of the last two seasons.

An elite receiver entering the end of his career, ready to fall off due to age and/or injuries?

The real question is whether he'll end up a Titan or a Raven.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

My only nitpick is the mascot isn't wearing a speedo.

Otherwise, perfect.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Playoff starting quarterback Anthony Brown

It's crazy that three playoff teams will be starting their third-string QB in the playoffs, and one of them is even a serious Super Bowl contender!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I didnt know he was still in the league.

Our defense was bad under a combo of Vrabel and our current DC Shane Bowen a couple years ago after Pees had his second of his three retirements (though luckily the defense stepped up in the playoffs), then we brought in Schwartz and it had a major step up the following season. 2022 regressed but that's likely due more to injuries than coaching (losing our best pass rusher preseason certainly didn't help!)

It's one of those things where I hope we don't lose him, but at the same time he really does deserve another shot at a DC position.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Carr's probably better than Tannehill, but not enough to give up resources for him.

Jets or Panthers would be great for him.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Now, the AFC.

If not for injuries it'd be 7/7.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

With all these meltdowns it's like I'm watching a Cowboys playoff game.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's funny that of the losing-record playoff teams, the Seahawks put up one of the most memorable playoff victories, the Panthers had a dumb slapfight with a very wounded Cardinals, the Football Team had the best performance of any team against the eventual Super Bowl champs, and the Bucs are basically favorites despite being rear end since it's one of the most clutch QBs against one of the most anti-clutch teams.

Also funny that it's all NFC teams with losing-record division winners.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Is Sammy Watkins of all people really saying Lamar should play while injured?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This masterpiece is my fault:

This needs more love.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The refs were simply finding exciting new ways to screw over the Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'm sure it's the beaches Kliff is enjoying right now...