Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Does anybody except that guy who posts breathless Prescott stats expect the Cowboys to not implode?

I expect the Cowboys to implode very, very bigly. They lost to the Bucs week 1, perfect bookend to the season.

Go... Jags? Chaos?? :shrug:

vvv absolutely not

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jan 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

This makes it sounds like he's 100% done with football. I mean he probably should be after 3+ concussions in like 8 weeks, but :stare:

Unreal that Flores was less damaging to Tua's career than McDaniel.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 9, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I dont think either HC can be blamed for Tua's furiously fighting every sack then going down hard on his head, twice. The first concussion where he just got pushed late and fell awkwardly and bonked his noggin is also not the HC's fault. He needs to learn to go fetal position like Peyton or Brady rather than trying to be Big Ben every time he gets contacted by a defender when trying to pass.

He should have been pulled from the Bills game and not been in the drat Bengals game it's not that hard folks

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Well yeah he absolutely should have been pulled, sorry if I was sounding like I thought otherwise.

You're good. Yes I realize that he's put himself in harm's way, but if he's this valuable franchise player to the team the coaches need to intervene.

I still think he got concussed after he lowered his head on that run in the Steelers game, he played as dogshit after that as he did while concussed in the Packers game.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 9, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I doubt they get Brady. I don’t follow college who’s the 2023 equivalent of Tebow?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Well I guess I have to root for the Jags now :yikes:

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Lamar shared his injury details and I think it’s probably not team approved and is a sign that he’s hitting the market

https://twitter.com/lj_era8/status/1613667426876653568?s=46&t=o8AwIIA_pjpxyGaJ2T4DOg

Yeah this seems like a huge no-no. As is this!

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/12/report-mac-jones-behind-bill-belichick-back-help-struggling-offense/

I certainly don’t blame Mac but maybe this is the real reason he got his rear end benched in the bears game

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

SKULL.GIF posted:

Lol thar this probably ends up with Mac traded, likely to a better offensive situation.

I’m thinking Texans, Caserio’s still there lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

As bad as it is the lack of TNF is already destroying us