Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Moving from the last thread

Bellmaker posted:

Seahawks-49ers is gonna end up being Beast Mode 2.0 with Walker or something

I know fans have to cope but McCaffrey is going to have like 200 yards and 4 TDs. The Seahawks are on the ropes and only barely beat Baker Mayfield in overtime.

Geno loving owns and I wish him the best but the ride is about to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

My toddler handles getting disciplined better than that.

With the context of what he tweeted (a few posts up) I think it really does look like he's super upset with himself. Not throwing a tantrum about getting kicked out

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Seems like clickbait, his actual quote was it's "potentially his last game". Cause he is a free agent.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I was also going to complain about the insane imbalance of that college championship. But now that you mention it, the Seattle/Denver Super Bowl was extremely funny as someone living in Colorado who doesn't give a poo poo about the Broncos. Millions of shirts were already printed, banners already hung, and they got annihilated. Still a bit different since the underdog won, though, rather than the favorite absolutely curb stomping an upstart.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Redeye Flight posted:

I'd describe the way the 49ers typically play football as "direly effective" so we may disagree. I can guarantee you that not a single Vikings game this season has been boring, as my various inpatients for heart attacks will attest. The same is true of a fair number of Seahawks games (though they've been falling off in that department), and the Eagles have a dynamic-rear end offense. The Giants I know less about but I'm pretty sure they've been able to entertain.

It's a real shame we can't declare that the Bucs and Cowboys both lose, though. The Bucs in particular have been playing some rancid football recently. The Cowboys used to have an offense, but then they got to the playoffs.

The Giants' main gameplan is to get Barkley like 30 touches a game. And it usually works, because he is very good at football, but is not necessarily "entertaining". If that fails, they still want to run, just with Daniel Jones instead. As a last resort, they may allow him to throw to a gang of dudes nobody has ever heard of including Giants fans. I'd have no problem rating them least entertaining team in the playoffs. Ravens without Lamar are probably right there, too.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Interesting to see the NFL return to byes for the top 2 seeds

(it is good that Tua is not going to have his brain thrown into yet another blender)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Metapod posted:

Never had full possession he got 2 feet down but he immediately falls down hard and loses the ball

Didn't this play directly lead to years of iteration on the definition of a catch as well as replay/challenge provisions, making it somehow even more inscrutable to determine?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Artonos posted:

Texans want to interview him too. I guess their pitch is you get to run the whole organization and get a shiny new QB in the draft?

You can add "AFC south lol" to the pros column. Although the Jags are making things a little interesting finally.

:captainpop:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

How exactly are you evaluating “stable ownership” that has owned the team for seven months lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lmfao

Whatever is on Geno's shoulder should read "MVP"

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MJeff posted:

If we are in a situation where Lamar could play, but is choosing not to because he doesn't want to reaggeavate his injury and he just doesn't care if that ends the Ravens' season, then, well, he's right to do it.

The Ravens have had a whole lot of time to not lowball him and build a real offense around him. If they go down like punks on Sunday and Lamar scoots off to the Jets or whatever, then they have nobody to blame but themselves. It's not on him to turn himself into RG3 2.0 so Harbaugh and Roman can keep their jobs.

I mean surely the Ravens are going to franchise Lamar if they continue to insist on not just signing him long term for whatever the gently caress reason? He isn’t going to “scoot off” to anywhere unless they let him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The crazy thing about betting odds is if you think the line is dumb and bad you can bet against it and win money