Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I dunno, beating the Steelers in the playoffs rates pretty highly in doing the rest of the NFL a solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
That is like Exhibit A of why I don't gamble on sports, people betting dollars to win pennies just never sits well with me.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

davecrazy posted:

That’s why you do crazy 8 way parlays to get good odds.

The only time I have bet on sports was on an 8 team parlay the first weekend of the NCAA tournament. It hit, and the two thoughts that crosses my mind after were: I'm never going to get better than that; and also secretly, I could have made an absolute killing if I bet $100 instead of just $20.