Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

fast cars loose anus posted:

Yeah but that starts to wear thin after incident two you know

If someone is truly upset with themselves they tend to correct for it

I mean at that point then his reaction is pointless, as there is none he could have that would effect your opinion so talking about it is pointless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Going from Carr to 2023 Brady is such a clear downgrade I definitely see the Raiders doing it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Hell if Brady can win the super bowl with that defense he deserves all the credit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I’ve never seen any as desperate for a coach as the Colts seem to be for Saturday

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean a boys win means McCarthy stays

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I assume McVay is either staying as a HC or retiring, I can’t see the point of becoming a coordinator. You still get the blame if the team underperforms anyway

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

wandler20 posted:

Unless Carr decides on say Carolina, refuses to waive his no trade clause except to the Panthers, and the Panthers only offer a 4th. Basically have to take it at that point.

Even then you got so wiggle room. The Packers actually got a pretty good haul for Adams and he basically said only the Raiders

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Telling a goon there is a bad word and they meltdown like nothing else

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

You're either on the carousel or you're flipping coins to see if you can draft one worth a drat. At least the latter you give multiple years of hope to your fanbase.

The biggest problem is from a PR move the Colts just can’t go down the journeyman route. I don’t think the fans can take it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

shirts and skins posted:

Yeah they have pick #4 and a strong rationale to trade up with Chicago if they want to. I feel like they need a lot more help on the team than QB, but who knows

The Colts D is actually pretty solid at least until the end.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

It's the exact opposite problem with the Jets. We've have multiple highly drafted busts in a row and now that the roster is in good enough shape to compete (outside QB) I think the fans would be pissed if we rolled with another rookie.

Grass is always greener

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The Jags would have been the hottest team going into the playoffs had that tennesse game not been a mess

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It is his fault they got hurt in a meaningless game

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MJeff posted:

Sammy Watkins wants Lamar to play because if he doesn't, the lasting memory on himself this season is him running the wrong route so many times it cost Green Bay a game.

I mean there is a strong chance he just goes that again

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

A lot of coaches are hired because of a success they had at one point in their career.

What else that happens (even at that same job) don’t really matter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Gonz posted:

It’s probably gonna be Pederson or Daboll.

Mayyyyyyybe MuscleCoach, but he didn’t make the playoffs like the other two did.

gently caress the Rams.

There is no way it Campbell, he has the same record as the Jags but the jags won their division instead of chocking at Carolina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Do the jags have no Ohio state players at all