Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

I think Baltimore is being smart in not paying Lamar. He's not a great passer

drat, the website issues from this past weekend made a post from 2018 appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pron on VHS posted:

5 years ago today my all time favorite NFL game happened.

My favorite memory of this was how several texans fans called being down at halftime as chiefs fans all despaired and thought the end was nigh lol.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

Allbright seems convinced he'll go for more than a 1st and he generally knows the Broncos org.

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1613703531864952832

People here keep seriously undervaluing payton and it makes no sense. The saints have leverage and no assets but payton - a dude who turned an eternally cursed franchise into a powerhouse for 15 years.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

I hereby declare Justin fields the best QB of his draft class. Took tlaw throwing 5 ints and counting in a single game but I'm confident

Excuse me he's only at 4

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

If you were a Packers fan watching yesterday's game, you knew exactly what was going to happen.

If you'd ever seen a chargers game before you knew what was going to happen