Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
News and views:
https://twitter.com/JeannaTrotmanTV/status/1609726298556960768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Look, I understand why people like college football, but the NFL exists so that nobody has to watch a 65-7 football game.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

YOLOsubmarine posted:

A 43-8 Super Bowl isn’t much better.

It is not, but at least it is super rare.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Kalli posted:

This is what that's based off of from the link:

Seahawks at #3 while (admittedly barely) going to the playoffs, nice. I'm shocked the Chiefs are so high.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Pretty funny that the Raiders drove Carr out of town in the hopes that they can bring in the corpse of Tom Brady. What a poorly run franchise.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
There is no way the Seahawks should trade up for a QB. If there is a good one on the board at 5, sure, but otherwise there will be a lot of talent at that spot that fits the team's specific needs. Geno gonna get paid.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
What/when was the last offer the Ravens made to Lamar?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

Offered him 250 million with 133 guaranteed. He declined then he said he wouldn't negotiate during the season and has held to that.

That does seem a bit low in the "post-Watson era"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Holy poo poo. I'm in a place where I couldn't watch the game and honestly stopped checking when it was 27-0. Sorry cape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I know, what a loving idiot. They should just ship that rear end in a top hat out of LA and out of the AFC, right to the Seahawks.