Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Mahomes gets MVP only cuz he didn’t miss two games. Bummer. Hurts played a crazy good season.

You know who else had a crazy good season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/NFLUnlimited/status/1612544085465636866

Check the comments if you want to see a body

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

pasaluki posted:

I thought it was just to confuse the opponent, not insult them.

But now that I know it was an insult I approve of it even more.

No no it was designed to insult the Broncos who weren't playing in the game.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Kansas interior looking great.

It's a shame about the exterior.

Also lmao seeing Wiley on any win rate list he's awful and yet still not as bad as Orlando Brown Jr

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

Looking forward to Lamar Jackson RGIII'ing himself on the field.

Now now he only hurts himself passing according to Ravens twitter so designed runs are perfectly acceptable.

You can sub in Josh Allen / Bills into this. Me I'm happy we stopped using designed runs after our QB had his kneecap on the side of his leg.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Surely Bills fans realize that designed runs for your franchise QB is a doomed strategy even though chance determined that he got injured passing right

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Now I'm curious what's the longest career of a running QB. Steve Young?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

yeah Elway was a great runner when the play broke down but I don't really remember a lot of designed running plays especially after Terrell Davis was a part of the mix but I have burned away a lot of brain cells over the years.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cam being the comp for Josh Allen completely minimizes Allen's ability as a pure passer.

That's why I think Bills fans are mistaken defending that. Sure, it's awesome when Allen absolutely trucks a linebacker. But Allen has all the tools to be a pocket passer who plays for like 15 years.

Cam, on the other hand, lol. In the immortal words of Ray Stantz from Ghostbusters "you never studied."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fsif posted:

(And if true, I of course wouldn't blame Lamar one bit.)

Normally I'd agree with this but if the guy won't negotiate in-season and then won't play because he's hurt and then if he's not-hurt I mean...

but also I will stop there because I don't like Lamar Jackson to begin with

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

49ers should take a lesson from the 90s Chiefs who chose Grbac over Rich Gannon.

Don't be fools. Purdy is dominating a playoff game. He should have 4 touchdowns. When has Jimmy G or Lance ever looked this good

edit: Trey Lance would look good chucking deep passes to Waddle and Hill after Tua retires to spend more time with his remaining brain cells

kiimo fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 15, 2023

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Thailand is a beautiful country with delicious food and cool ruins and lovely beaches and lots of things to see and do.

alternatively I'm just sitting here thinking about Klingsbury after a couple years in thailand, hopped up with exotic drugs and bull semen, riddled with STDs and looking like Jake Plummer farming mushrooms

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Real question isn’t about Staley getting fired but Herbert getting traded.

Couple firsts do the trick, you think? God knows spanos isn’t paying him.

I think Carolina's track record with QBs has influenced your opinion on this subject perhaps.

Herbert is going nowhere.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

I’m curious, if they’d taken just $1000 and instead put it on the Jags to win at that exact same moment, how much money would they have walked away with?

It was +2200 at one point.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Michigan / Ohio State rivalry is like brainworms. Are you idiots serious

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He sounded so much like a superfan there I thought he was gonna end the conversation with how these games are rigged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lifespan posted:

I know, what a loving idiot. They should just ship that rear end in a top hat out of LA and out of the AFC, right to the Seahawks.

He can come to the Chiefs and then instead of the refs are trying to prop up Mahomes he can switch to say the refs are trying to make an LA team relevant