Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rams should look into trading Kupp. He could probably get them a pretty good haul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Remember that Andrew Luck looked Invincible for a few years too before all the hits started catching up with him.

I'd be worried with Allen constantly taking hits on his runs.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Allen also worries me because he's a big guy and when I watch the Bills it seems like he runs inside a lot and takes hits like a running back. I just get Luck flashbacks to how he rarely avoided contact and sometimes even sought it out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mega64 posted:

With all these meltdowns it's like I'm watching a Cowboys playoff game.

Just a preview of Monday night when Tom Brady and the refs make the improbable but predictable comeback to win

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

The biggest problem is from a PR move the Colts just can’t go down the journeyman route. I don’t think the fans can take it

Yeah Colts fans really don't want another veteran QB and I think most are all in on Stroud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

true MAGA mind here

"it was fixed! STOP THE COUNT!"