Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sigh

Deep breath

“Go Dallas”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

Looking forward to Lamar Jackson RGIII'ing himself on the field.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Carolina's got the line and at least one good receive, possibly (probably?) another, pieces on defense, just needs some coaching.
Come on Carr. Come do what your brother couldn't (throw without wearing gloves)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A game in Atlanta would practically be a Bills home game.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh man the qbs at the end

https://twitter.com/1pantherplace/status/1613363381595000834?s=46&t=qnnlLMHFWpkcduYBqVSl-A

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don’t do it matt

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FootballFreak2 posted:

I'm looking at the seahawks vs 49ers odds, and I must say, are the "wise guys" smoking Crack? The Seahawks have this in the bag, they already lost twice to the 49ers, they won't lose again. It's raining down there, so there won't be a heat issue and it's RAIN, what's seattle known for? Dear odds people, lay off the crack!

DKCecil is back, make sure your bad posts don’t smell like weed

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m dying

https://twitter.com/pschrags/status/1614349889496035328?s=46&t=ibdRlg2WOSt1czE88osW7g

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rotoworld has me dying

quote:

Fox's Peter Schrager reports former Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is in Thailand and is not interested in coaching next season.

Schrager said Kingsbury -- fired as Cardinals head coach after a 4-13 season -- recently bought a one-way ticket to Thailand and has turned down multiple offensive coordinator job offers. It looks like Kingsbury, after a disastrous run as Arizona's head coach, will take at least one year off while enjoying Thailand's many lovely beaches. He had been linked to the Patriots offensive coordinator position because he played for the team and has close ties to New England head coach Bill Belichick.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Real question isn’t about Staley getting fired but Herbert getting traded.

Couple firsts do the trick, you think? God knows spanos isn’t paying him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey is too busy beating elden ring with a guitar hero controller.