Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wilderthanmild posted:

Yeah, he was a bad first rounder for the Browns. At the time such a risky pick was justified with the idea that they had two first rounders so they could afford to be risky with one, but they used the 3rd overall pick on Trent loving Richardson lol. He did have a decent career as a backup but was never starter material and definitely not first round material.

I remember thinking someone might talk themselves into Weeden in the second that year at most and it probably wasn't going to work out, then squinting really hard when the Browns took him in the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Also:

haljordan posted:

Oh god if TCU loses I'm ruined

lol, lmao

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

Theres cheese and sour cream in there somewhere. Plus the application of hot sauce with each bite. I'm on team verde.

:hmmyes:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I can't bear to watch any more of this game but I'm not done with football this year. Someone please tell me which NFL team to bandwagon for the rest of the year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Cockblocktopus posted:

I can't bear to watch any more of this game but I'm not done with football this year. Someone please tell me which NFL team to bandwagon for the rest of the year.

Buffalo

divx
Aug 21, 2005

Cockblocktopus posted:

Bills

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

green, carribean, and xxxtra hot habanero always in my fridge :haibrow:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Cockblocktopus posted:

Bills, obviously. Or Bengals

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Cockblocktopus posted:

Yeah only one choice this year if you have no team of your own.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Seriously though, sit Duggan down. You're not benching him, there's just nothing to play for here.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Yeah that's a good hot sauce

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

LeeMajors posted:

Jesse Eisenberg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Something something long neck something short dude something passing game

edit lmao another sack in their own territory to turn it over on downs, jfc, here comes 65.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

That better be Duggan's last snap. Don't kill him.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Imagine paying to be here as a TCU fan, oof.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

As a Penn State fan I suppose I should be supporting the Bills.

The Pegulas gave us a hell of a nice hockey arena.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Dear God

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I mean, you gotta go for it at this point, but yeah...

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I'm only watching this because it's the last college football I'll get for 9 months

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

This is comedy.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Branson Robinson is just NASTY

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

So are you all going to start having hate boners for Georgia now or what? Their schedule next season is a joke so we know how that’s going to play out.

Yes. I will continue to hate all teams that routinely make the CFP and will root for any team to beat them and prevent it :)

Grittybeard posted:

I remember thinking someone might talk themselves into Weeden in the second that year at most and it probably wasn't going to work out, then squinting really hard when the Browns took him in the first.

He wasn't the WORST QB the Browns have drafted. In fact he was one of the better ones since "competent backup material" is pretty good for a Browns QB. He even showed flashes of good, but that was mostly just him have a really strong arm and Josh Gordon to throw to.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Yes.

YYEEEEEEESSSSSS.

Robinson with the fuckin' juke stick.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

skylined! posted:

jfc, here comes 65.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Georgia could have kneeled every down in the second half and won this game if they wanted to.

Oof, missed PAT, here's where things turn around.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Can they squeeze in one more?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
UH OHHH. That missed PAT might come back to haunt them.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Looking forward to TCU finishing #2 in the final poll

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

skylined! posted:

Flying out to LA to watch my team get beat worse than the Citadel in November

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Missed xtra point Georgia is :fork: don't call it a comeback.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
WHat do you want them to do kneel for 7 mins?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
blood everywhere

blood everywhere

blood everywhere

blood everywhere

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1612656879653593088?t=KSWHJd-KDWKVrq1XLdIAUg&s=19

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

The missed extra point makes it a lot harder to score 69 for the championship

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

168 total yards

Just..... how

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

skylined! posted:

parking costs over $100 per car

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chinatown posted:

blood everywhere

blood everywhere

blood everywhere

blood everywhere

There's no blood coming from eyes though, that's supposed to be a defensive mechanism for horned frogs and there has been no attempt at defense tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

This was where the TCU football Twitter account stopped.

https://twitter.com/TCUFootball/status/1612643883279855618