Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I was shocked Kevin Owens was at the bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Penguin Patrol posted:

oh come on, he was so close to 8!

This is perhaps the biggest travesty!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

next year will be maki itohs year

im glad everyone else is seeing how great miyu, miu and takeshita are after I spent so long bigging them up

next years break out star? probably tetsuya to the skies endo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TV Zombie posted:

I’m surprised that Kenoh, Kaito Kitamiya ranked so low and Nakajima disappeared from the list entirely.

I guess knocking someone out and being a dick about it can sour you to people.

People fell off NOAH last year unfortunately, and all 3 were kind of on the back-burner in their booking too.

I had all 3 on the bubble, with Kaito above Ospreay with Kenoh & Nakajima above Okada. It was a really good year though, all over

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'll allow it but begrudgingly. :mad:

But seriously J-Ru, incredible work.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you for your hard work Jerusalem. I'm gonna submit a top 500 next year.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Jonathan Gresham gutted he can't use his ranking in this to argue for better booking

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

THANK YOU J-RU

this was a lot of fun

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Thankyou to J-Ru for the whole thread…always a fascinating read and now I have a list of people I need to watch this year.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Thanks Jerusalem for organizing this.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4022897

Please vote for your best tag teams!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

With how many more points the top two have it would seem the bcc storyline was a huge hit. And I remember at the time writing please Tony don't threaten me with a good time. And then it actually happened and was great. And it was so great that mox was convinced in real life to do it in Bryan's promo lol

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Top 1 Ranking of Posters named Jerusalem who makes great list writeups:

1.) Jerusalem.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Excellent thread, thanks for putting it all together Jerusalem.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I’m shocked, SHOCKED, that Mox was #2.

Well, not really, Danielson is pretty much unbeatable.

Thanks for putting this all together again J-ru!

Edit: my list did alright!

10. Jon Moxley
9. Jamie Hayter
8. Chris Jericho
7. Bryan Danielson
6. Orange Cassidy
5. Hangman Adam Page
4. PAC
3. Rey Fenix
2. Penta :miedo:
1. Kenny Omega

Jerusalem posted:

code:
Rank	Wrestler Name			Total
1	Bryan Danielson			419
2	Jon Moxley			407
3	Kenny Omega			263
4	Jamie Hayter			257
5	Orange Cassidy			240

8	Hangman Adam Page		185
9	Chris Jericho			175

14	Penta El Zero Miedo		97
15	Fénix				93

18	PAC				76

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jan 30, 2023

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

This is an amazing effort thank you.

Next year I'm participating! 2022 was my first year really being into this amazing sports spectacle, so this year ill have opinions!

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Finally getting around to reading the list posts, and quite chuffed to have been quoted so many times! :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Notorious ZSB posted:

This is an amazing effort thank you.

Next year I'm participating! 2022 was my first year really being into this amazing sports spectacle, so this year ill have opinions!

Good! The more the merrier!

El Generico posted:

Finally getting around to reading the list posts, and quite chuffed to have been quoted so many times! :3:

I thought I might struggle to find enough quotes for everybody, was very pleased to have so many options. I think the only person above the rank of 50 who got listed who DIDN'T get some kind of write-up from their nominator was poor Bandido!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

poor Bandido!

This is why we write folks :hai:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

heres a quick bandido write up:

youtube.com/bandidosickmovez.mp4

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
tried to open that :negative:

give me that Bandido

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Hirez posted:

tried to open that :negative:

give me that Bandido

I gotchu

https://youtu.be/jtTXvi9Gi_o

Edit I hope Bandido does a lot of cool stuff in 2023 so he ends up on my list!!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Would somebody please suggest a Hayter match on YouTube that serves as a nice introduction to her work? I haven't watched any wrestling in a fat minute and it would be fun to check her out.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shine posted:

Would somebody please suggest a Hayter match on YouTube that serves as a nice introduction to her work? I haven't watched any wrestling in a fat minute and it would be fun to check her out.

Well, the highlights of her match vs. Hikaru Shida are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZdZGKYrXN8

Hayter.
Hits.
Hard.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kvantum posted:

Well, the highlights of her match vs. Hikaru Shida are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZdZGKYrXN8

Hayter.
Hits.
Hard.

it's the last 5min, not the highlights, just sayin

this match loving owned start to finish

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Here's the full match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It was such a great match, just absolutely blew me away.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Thank you! I'ma watch this later when I'm not higher than Harlem.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well, it's been about a month, and after taking a bit of a break I sat down and threw together what I hope are some relevant/mildly interesting statistics from our latest iteration of our favorite wrestlers thread.

As always, we start with the easy stuff. This year we had 106 Goons post lists of their Top 10 Favorite Active Pro-Wrestlers, a slight (but welcome) increase over the 103 from 2021, a big lift from 2020's rather dismal 65, though still below the 114 from 2019's thread. In terms of the individual wrestlers listed, however, we hit a new record of 217, up from last year's record high of 212, well above 2020's 186 and 2019's 202. That's wonderful stuff, there are a lot of great wrestlers out there and it's cool to see how many of them have had enough of an impact to end up on your - yes, YOUR - Top Ten List. Well done you!

Of those 217 wrestlers, 57 were women (1 down on 2021's 58, the same as 2020's 57, and above 2019's 46) and 157 men, which equals the previous record high from 2019 (154 in 2021, 129 in 2020). Muddying these totals slightly was the introduction of a new catch-all category for any wrestlers whose gender identity I wasn't sure on, simply listed as Other for simplicity's sake. These 3 wrestlers make up the last of the 217, meaning the comparison to previous year's categories isn't cut and dry.

In terms of promotions, 23 wrestling promotions were represented across people's lists, plus one extra broadly defined "independents" category that served as a catch-all. This compares to 28 promotions (including Independents) from 2021, 26 (including Independents) in 2020, and 25 (including Independents) from 2019. Slight differentiations in how categories were put together mean there may be some inconsistencies across the years: one year Independent Joshi was its own category, for instance, or NXT wrestlers were briefly considered their own promotion before being lumped in with the rest of WWE.

Below I've put together some very basic graphs for gender and representing how each promotion fared. Since we've been running these threads for several years now, I also took the opportunity to create a comparison that shows the vote totals each promotion has gotten in each year. I think it's quite interesting to see which promotions have seemingly fallen or see-sawed in popularity, and to see some just not get represented at all in some years.

In terms of the big picture, it's no great surprise to see how much WWE has fallen in popularity with the arrival of AEW. New Japan plateaued during COVID (again, no surprise) but appears to be rising back up to 2019 levels, though it is still dwarfed in overall popularity by AEW. For WWE however, while it has taken a very obvious fall, it still holds on with a firm grip to the #3 position (discounting the collected Independents/Other category), though TJPW and STARDOM seem to be doing solid while Impact's fans on these forums are rock-solid in their support for the promotion.

I was unable to get a complete listing of ages for all of the submitted wrestlers, so the following data is not necessarily accurate:
  • The youngest wrestler submitted was technically speaking YOSHIHIKO, the long-time DDT stalwart whose birthday is listed as 18 years ago. If for some mysterious reason you don't want to count YOSHIHIKO, then Marcus Mathers is the youngest wrestler for the second year in a row (in 2019 it was Mikoto Shindo and in 2020 it was AZM, both at 18).
  • The oldest wrestler submitted this year was Sting, at 63 years of age. This is practically a baby in comparison to 2021's Black Terry (69) though well above Yoshinari Ogawa (54 in 2020) and Jushin Liger (54 in 2019). Black Terry did not feature in any lists this year, but he IS still wrestling at 70 years old!
  • This year only one listed wrestler (Sting) was over the age of 60, compared to 3 in 2020, and 9 wrestlers in total were over the age of 50, a little under 2020's 10.
  • The average age of this year's picks were 33.78, our oldest average so far (2021 was 32.99, 2020 was 33.2 and 2019 was 32.8). The 2022 average age is roughly the age of Adam Cole, All Ego Ethan Page, Andrade El Idolo, Arisa Nakajima, Bayley, Hiromu Takahashi, Hyper Misao, Joey Janela, Kento Miyahara, Makoto, Max Caster, Nick Jackson, Pretty Peter Avalon, Sebastian Wolfe, SHO & Syuri. Kazuchika Okada (35) fell out of the average age group in 2021 and despite the lift in the overall average, remains out of it. Time catches up with us all (except YOSHIHIKO).
  • The youngest women this year was once again Suzu Suzuki at 20 years old. The oldest woman was once again Emi Sakura (46) who has held that distinction for 3 years now. She is still younger than AJA Kong, who in 2019 was the oldest listed woman at 48.

But let's talk about the shocking (well, to me anyway!) Top Place result, which upended most expectations. Last year, Bryan Danielson absolutely destroyed the competition for the highest points total of all time in any version of these threads. So his win in 2022 shouldn't be THAT much of a surprise right? Except it really did seem inevitable that Jon Moxley was going to win it this year, after the absolutely astonishing work he put in to carry AEW on his back through some enormously trying times. And it did seem like that would be the case... and then this happened:

Outside of the initial gold-rush clusterfuck on the first day when results and rankings change wildly, Moxley had taken the lead at the end of Day 1 and held it for 8 days straight without looking remotely in danger of being overcome. He seemed to have it in the bag, and then Day 9 ended and suddenly he was in second place. It didn't last long, by the end of Day 10 he was back on top and held it almost to the end, but it served as a reminder of what until last year had been a good rule of thumb.

Getting the most #1 picks doesn't necessarily mean you'll win.

Danielson made a mockery of that in 2021, absolutely trouncing every possible metric of possibility imaginable. But it was back in force in 2022. Look at those numbers, Danielson held a 6 point lead over Jon Moxley.... and he had less than half the #1 votes that Moxley did at the time. Instead, Danielson dominated the 2nd and 3rd place rankings, and those were enough to bring him up over the edge, just like had happened in all previous years except for 2021. Mox was quick to make up the difference and retake the lead, but what this meant was that for the first time in 2022, Mox's final victory was NOT assured and set in stone like it had seemed to be. But he DID hold the lead, through Day 10 and 11 and Day 12 and Day 13, always managing to end just up ahead of Danielson each time.

Then came the final day:

There it was, in the end a 12 point lead separated Moxley from what seemed an inevitable victory. Danielson became the first ever wrestler to win our Favorite Wrestler Ranking thread for the 2nd time (and in a row!), and he did it all with 3 less #1 votes than Moxley... that's 30 points! Those 3rd place rankings obviously made the big difference, but hell look at the 5th place rankings: those were worth 6 points each, and he had two more of those than Mox. That's 12 points. That's... that's the difference between 1st and 2nd!

Sorry, I find this poo poo fascinating! :sweatdrop:

But let's move aside from the worst thing that has ever happened to Jon Moxley in his entire life (twice! He also ranked 2nd in 2020 to Hangman Adam Page!) to the best thing that has ever happened to Jamie Hayter in HER entire life! She ranked 4th in some random Internet Forum's popularity rankings!

It took until 2021 for a woman wrestler to break into the Top 10, and two of them did it that year! Kris Statlander at 9 and Thunder Rosa at 10 were to that point the most popular woman wrestlers in Punch Sport Pagoda since the time we started making these threads. In 2020, Yuka Sakazaki had managed an 11th place finish, and in 2019 it was Asuka (from WWE) who ranked highest... and she only managed 23rd! But Hayter blew them all away, making a massive improvement from her 33rd ranking in 2021 (and placing 58th in 2019, and failing to rank at all in 2020!) to a Top 5 finish that left her only 6 points away from ranking 3rd... and the person who beat her was Kenny Omega!

So how does Hayter's meteoric rise rate her overall across ALL versions of this thread? Let's take a look!

That's the Top 25 ranked wrestlers for versions of this thread from 2019-2022 (the 2007 version was a Top Ten of ALL TIME as opposed to for any given year), and we can see a lot of repeat business: Danielson of course (even back as WWE's Daniel Bryan!), Moxley, Omega, Eddie Kingston and Hangman Adam Page all make repeat appearances. But what stands out the most to me is Jamie Hayter. There she is, Ranked 16th out of 25 of Punch Sport Pagoda's Favorite Active Wrestlers for the last 4 years. The ONLY woman who makes that Top 25. Can she sustain that popularity? Only time will tell, but even if this was a one-off it's a remarkable accomplishment. Just as there can be no doubt that Punch Sport Pagoda LOVES Bryan Danielson (to Moxley's detriment!), there can be no doubt that Jamie Hayter is IT: she is the most popular woman wrestler in this subforum. Not just for this year, and not just popular compared to the other women - she's right up there with the top of ALL wrestlers. It's a remarkable achievement, and at 27-years-old, Hayter could have a long and exciting career ahead of her.

But of course there were plenty of other wrestlers besides Danielson, Moxley and Hayter who got listed too, 214 more in fact! For anybody insane enough to be interested in the math, here is a complete ranked listing of every vote made. Thank God for Excel and automated counting:

While the point of the thread was to see who our favorites for 2022 were, it's also useful for showing us who has become MORE popular since 2021, as well as who has lost popularity. Here is a breakdown of the most significant changes I noticed, let us know if I missed any that stood out for you!

Falls From Grace:

Dante Martin: An incredible 15/63 in 2021, gravity finally got ahold of him and he fell to 47/63 in 2022.
Malakai Black: Made a strong return in 2021 at 18/63, dropped heavily to 47/63 in 2022.
CM Punk: Oof. 21/63 in his big return to wrestling in 2021. A 36/63 result in 2022 isn't too bad all things considered.
Adam Cole: 23/63 in 2021, right on the cusp of the Top 20. Dropped to 60/63 in 2022.
John Silver: 23/63 in 2021, right alongside his pal Budge. Dropped to 59/63 in 2022.
Matt Jackson: 24/63 in 2021, dropped to 59/63 in 2022.
Nick Jackson: Did better than his brother, but still dropped from 26/63 in 2021 to 47/63 in 2022.
Sting: 28/63 in 2021 in a remarkable comeback, dropped to 49/63 in 2022.
Chris Brookes: 29/63 in 2021, dropped to 59/63 in 2022.
Dr. Britt Baker DMD: 31/63 in 2021, but like her boyfriend dropped heavily, landing in 55/63 in 2022.
Tay Melo: 36/63 in 2021, dropped to 57/63 in 2022.
Jungle Boy: Ranked 44/63 in 2021, dropped to 62/63 in 2022.
Christian Cage (appropriate, given the above): Ranked 37/63 in 2021, dropped to 61/63 in 2022.
Kenoh: 42/63 in 2021, down to 60/63 in 2022, a year he won the GHC Title!
Hiromu Takahashi: 42/63 in 2021, sharing the rank with a pissed-off Kenoh. Dropped to 56/63 in 2022, just beating a pissed-off Kenoh.

Miraculous Ascensions:

Will Ospreay: Despite his talent, 2020 and 2021 ranked Ospreay low because of some remarkably stupid poo poo. But either enough time has passed or he really is just THAT good in-ring, as he jumps from 51st to 10 place in a single year!
Konosuke Takeshita: Everybody knows about this guy's talent... and he's a great guy too apparently! This was finally rewarded with a Top 10 finish of 7/63 after a low of 59/63 in 2021.
Chris Jericho: From a high of 4th place in 2019 to a precipitous drop that saw him not rank AT ALL in 2021, Jericho managed a Top 10 Finish in 2022 with a rank of 9/63.
Swerve Strickland: He never ranked on a single one of these threads. Ever. (Unless I missed one of his many name changes!) but in 2022 he almost hit the Top 10, with an 11th place finish.
Jamie Hayter: She had a respectable mid-range ranking of 33/63 in 2021, only to finish 4th in 2022 and cement her place (as noted earlier) as Punch Sport Pagoda's favorite woman wrestler of the last 4 years!
Miu Watanabe: An incredible lift from 52nd to 17th place, making her PSP's most popular TJPW wrestler for all of 2022.
Hikaru Shida: After dropping out of the Top 30 in 2021, she had her best ever finish in these threads in 2022 with a 13th place ranking.
Keith Lee: Dropped completely out of the rankings in 2021, made it into the Top Twenty in 2022!
Sami Zayn: 2022 was Sami's year in WWE, and it jumped him all the way up from 43rd into the Top 20, and he finished as Punch Sport Pagoda's most popular WWE Wrestler for all of 2022.
Ricky Starks: Hell yeah Ricky! Jumping all the way from 51st to 21st, though still behind his 14th rank finish in 2020.
Darby Allin: He's never really done better than mid-range in these threads, but that changed in 2022 as he lifted from 56/63 to 23/63 following a remarkable in-ring year.
Samoa Joe: He hadn't ranked on any list since 2019, but landed just outside the Top 25 with a 27/63 finish in 2022.
Claudio Castagnoli: Like Joe, Claudio had been missing in action on any list since 2019, but managed a very solid 28/63 finish in 2022.
Pom Harajuku: Holy poo poo! From 62nd to 31st! Yay Pom!
Yuka Sakazaki: From a high of 11th place in 2020 down to the near bottom in 2021 in 62nd place, Yuka terrorized enough Goons into getting her back up to 32/63 in 2022. Now she's hungry for more, you fools!
Switchblade Jay White: After a pretty lousy COVID-affected 2021 saw him in 62nd place in 2021, his shittalking and IWGP Title win in 2022 knocked him up to 33/63.
Max Caster: Everybody loves The Acclaimed, but more of Everybody loved him in 2022 (34/63) than 2021 (52/63).
El Desperado: After dropping from a high of 23/43 in 200 to 59th place in 2021, Despy clawed back to a respectable 35/63 in 2022.
Danhausen: After dangling around the bottom of the rankings for 3 years, Danhausen jumped from 62/63 in 2021 up to a respectable 37/63 in 2022.
Speedball Mike Bailey: Free to return to the United States again, Speedball quickly made up for lost time and jumped from 56/63 in 2021 to 36/53 in 2022.
Roman Reigns: He did well in 2020 with a 22/43 ranking, but fell to 59/63 in 2021. His Bloodline storyline with his family and eventually Sami Zayn struck a chord with fans and those Goons who still stick with WWE, and he rose to 37/63.

A special mention for Zack Sabre Jr., who has now ranked 12th place 3 out of the last 4 years!

In addition to these, there were a number of wrestlers who featured as Top Ten Favorites in 2021 who disappeared in 2022. Some for understandable reasons, some gigantic surprises. There may also be a few who changed names and I just didn't pick up on it. Whatever the case, here are those wrestlers who were good enough to be listed as some of the absolutely favorite wrestlers for goons in 2021 who didn't even rate a mention in 2022:

2 Cold Scorpio, Abadon, AJ Grey, Alex Colon, Aoi, Asuka (Top Ranked WWE Wrestler in 2021!), Atsushi Onita, Atticus Cogar, AZM, Baliyan Akki, Bianca Belair, BIG E, Black Terry, Bobby Lashley, Bron Breakker, Calvin Tankman, Cameron Grimes, Chie Koishikawa, Chris Voros, CIMA, Daniel Makabe, Dark Sheik, Deonna Purrazzo, Diamante, Drew McIntyre, Dustin Rhodes, Edge (!), Go Shiozaki, Happy Corbin, Hirooki Goto, Ilja Dragunov, Io Shirai, John Wayne Murdoch, Jonathan Gresham, Juhana "King Kong" Karhula, Justin Kyle, Yu Ishino, Karl Anderson, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Keiji Mutoh, Kennedi Copeland, Kota Ibushi, Kota Minoura, Lance Archer, Lee Moriarty, Leyla Hirsch, Lio Rush, Low Ki, LuluPencil, Matt Lee, Mickie Knuckles, Mio Momono, Miro, Moose, Myron Reed, Nick Gage (!!), Nodoka Tenma, Nyla Rose, Pagano, Patrick Boros, Rey Mysterio (!!!), Rich Swann, Rickey Shane Page, Ricky Marvin, Riho, R-Truth, Ryan Nemeth, SB KENTo, Seiki Yoshioka, Serena Deeb, SeXXXy Eddy, Shaquille O'Neal, Shunma Katsumata, Sonny Kiss, Stu Grayson, Susumu Yokuska, Takayuki Ueki, Takeshi Sugiura, Takumi Iroha, Timothy Thatcher, Trish Adora, WARDLOW (!!!!), Yuji Nagata, Yuki Arai, & Yuna Mizumori.

Phew!

Finally, as with last year I decided to keep a running tally of how the results looked at the end of each voting day. This will just double-down on the point I made at the start of this rambling stats write-up about how inevitable Moxleys victory looked... until it didn't:

https://i.imgur.com/k69qO9Q.mp4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

But wait... there's more! We all predicted and got a consensus view as a result, but who is the most (and least) in tune with the Punch Sport Pagoda mindset? I kept track of all of your Top Ten Lists and compared them to our final results. For every wrestler in a goon's top ten who ended up in the overall top ten, I gave that poster 1 point. For every wrestler in a goon's top ten who ended up in the EXACT place as they did on the overall top ten, I gave that poster 2 points (thus a perfect match to the overall top ten would be worth 20 points).

So who knows us better than we know ourselves? ChrisBTY and Plastic Automaton, that's who! Both managed 9 points, with Plastic Automation perfectly matching the Top 3 Finish of Danielson, Moxley & Omega which lifted their overall points despite only six people on their list being in the Final Top 10. ChrisBTY, on the other hand, only matched Danielson in first place, but 8 of their Top 10 ended up in the Final Top 10 as well!

1glitch0, Big Coffin Hunter, Captain Foo, Carver, Kvantum, Outlaw Mailman & That Dang Dad did very well with 8 points, with Big Coffin Hunter and Kvantum not matching a single final placement but having 8 of their favorite wrestlers in that final Top Ten regardless.

On the other side of the equation, Bonk, Big Dave, Davros1, Edward Mass, fez_machine, forkboy84, GEORGE W BUSHI, ItohRespectArmy, karmicknight, KungFu Grip, SG Bamboo, and Slim Jim Pickings had lists completely at odds with the overall Top 10. Of those, ItohRespectArmy submitted an incomplete list with only Maki Itoh (shocking, I know) and Pom Harajuku on it. But... this was a list of their personal favorites and they can like whoever the hell they want!

code:
ChrisBTY		9
PlasticAutomaton	9
1glitch0		8
Big Coffin Hunter	8
Captain Foo		8
Carver			8
Kvantum			8
Outlaw Mailman		8
That Dang Dad		8
BodyMassageMachine	7
disaster pastor		7
Infidel Castro		7
Kennel			7
Nehru the Damaja	7
TV Zombie		7
Venemous		7
Visual Basic Bitch	7
A Real Horse		6
Activia			6
apophenium		6
Conrad_Birdie		6
davius_xw		6
Gaz-L			6
graph			6
Memnaelar		6
Nea			6
Purple Monkey		6
SamuraiFoochs		6
Scruffy the janitor	6
Shaman Tank Spec	6
tigerdriver82		6
Vandar			6
your friend wicka	6
A Fancy Hat		5
Cartridgeblowers	5
edogawa rando		5
El Generico		5
ExHumus			5
Fad			5
Integrated Houston	5
Jerusalem		5
JOHN CENA		5
Lid			5
NutritiousSnack		5
Quantum of Phallus	5
Red is Dead		5
rotinaj			5
Sandman McMahon		5
ThePariah		5
TUS			5
achillesforever6	4
baka fwocka fwame	4
CombineThresher		4
Crapple!		4
El Gallinero Gros	4
Eat My Fuc		4
flashy_mcflash		4
Fish Of Doom		4
IcePhoenix		4
Kevino07		4
Penguin Patrol		4
Power Windows		4
rare Magic card l00k	4
Red is Dead		4
Seams			4
Suplex Liberace		4
TelevisedInsanity	4
wandler20		4
xbilkis			4
Cool Post Beg		3
Diplomat		3
MassRafTer		3
mooseinfants		3
Oasx			3
Oh Snapple!		3
SalTheBard		3
SatoshiMiwa		3
Skjorte			3
The Taxman		3
Dimebags Brain		2
History Comes Inside!	2
Numero6			2
NutShellBill		2
Pinwiz11		2
pressedbunny		2
Rarity			2
Senerio			2
Thauros			2
Burn Down Canberra	1
Cavauro			1
saffi faildotter	1
stab			1
this kid is nuts	1
Veryslightlymad		1
Bonk			0
Big Dave		0
Davros1			0
Edward Mass		0
fez_machine		0
forkboy84		0
GEORGE W BUSHI		0
ItohRespectArmy		0
karmicknight		0
KungFu Grip		0
SG Bamboo		0
Slim Jim Pickings	0
And... that's that! The thread is done for another year, but don't forget to check out GEORGE W BUSHI's Top Ten Favorite Active Tag Teams Thread which is still accepting lists through to the 24th of February!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Jeff Foxworthy voice:
If you got a 0 on the mindset list then you might be a poster in a non-NJPW Japanese wrestling game day thread

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Feb 19, 2023

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I got a 2 because I just love midcarders :negative:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol just had this thought

They made a promotion entirely out of mid-carders and called it DDT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh is furious.... and wait till he reads that post!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

fez_machine posted:

If you got a 0 on the mindset list then you may be a poster in a non-NJPW Japanese wrestling game day thread

Hey, we got a DDT guy in the top ten even if I personally didn't vote for The Soup. Got to take the little victories

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sorry Soup's an AEW guy now

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lies and slander, Takeshita is 37KAMIINA affiliated now and forever

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fez_machine posted:

Jeff Foxworthy voice:
If you got a 0 on the mindset list then you might be a poster in a non-NJPW Japanese wrestling game day thread

Or an Impact fan, let's not forget Edward Mass. Or Big Dave & his US deathmatch loving!

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Middle of the road…I’ll take the five rather the four Jerusalem… :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I deserve more points