Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1612634210497347584

RIP Diamond, you shine will never leave us :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Who?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

diamonds last [touching ear piece] hang on

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2oMmlpeKM

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Haha

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Our sweet angel, taken only weeks after launching a skincare line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzxsFFI2O80

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Plum give out

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
She was hacking up a storm on her last livestream but it def wasn't COVID! Probably just a really bad cold (that killed her)

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Were they anti vax?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Good. Very good.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Diamond died because Kevin got his ball after 15 rounds with TRUMP!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dead from the fake COVID

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

They only smell who they fell!

(formerly Chuck's)

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

MrQwerty posted:

Dead from the fake COVID

I sure hope so.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
It's okay, she'll be reincarnated as a magical fat kid who has wacky space adventures.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

neato burrito posted:

They only smell who they fell!

(formerly Chuck's)

Lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like Die-mond imo

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Well they're absolutely right on this point.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That DICK! posted:

diamonds last [touching ear piece] hang on

Fun Fact: Contrary to popular belief, diamonds are NOT forever. Their Moh's hardness is only a measure of their SCRATCH resistance; they are surprisingly fragile against impact resistance and even a light tap with a hammer will shatter one into a million pieces.

Additionally, diamonds actually WILL burn up in a fire...... sort of! That's because from the instant they are mined, and are thus no longer held together by the intense pressure of the earth's crust, diamonds undergo a slow but constant state of degradation into graphite dust. Normally this process happens too slowly for our eyes to see, taking hundreds if not thousands of years to become noticeable under normal conditions, but the rate of decay is proportional to the surrounding temperature, and if the temperature rises to a high enough point — like in a fire, for example — then the breakdown will occur in only a few minutes or even a few seconds!

So, technically fire won't burn a diamond, but it will make it turn into worthless dust a whole lot faster than it would otherwise. :eng101:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jan 10, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I heard she died of a mysterious new condition known as death.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I. M. Gei posted:

Technically fire won't burn a diamond, but it will make it turn into worthless dust a whole lot faster than it would otherwise. :eng101:

Evidently so will Covid.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Worried for Silk. No way she can carry the act on her own.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
“Diamond’s death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious HEART just plain plum gave out,” Trump wrote.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
imagine the smell

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

thank you forums rea...

wait a minute you're not the forums reaper you're the forums Dorian Grey!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

poo poo I hope I don't catch it :ohdear:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtdzQbKmTg

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Poor ol' Diamond. Thought of ants and died.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

I. M. Gei posted:

Fun Fact: Contrary to popular belief, diamonds are NOT forever. Their Moh's hardness is only a measure of their SCRATCH resistance; they are surprisingly fragile against impact resistance and even a light tap with a hammer will shatter one into a million pieces.

Additionally, diamonds actually WILL burn up in a fire...... sort of! That's because from the instant they are mined, and are thus no longer held together by the intense pressure of the earth's crust, diamonds undergo a slow but constant state of degradation into graphite dust. Normally this process happens too slowly for our eyes to see, taking hundreds if not thousands of years to become noticeable under normal conditions, but the rate of decay is proportional to the surrounding temperature, and if the temperature rises to a high enough point — like in a fire, for example — then the breakdown will occur in only a few minutes or even a few seconds!

So, technically fire won't burn a diamond, but it will make it turn into worthless dust a whole lot faster than it would otherwise. :eng101:

So if there was a diamond with the same mass as the earth, what temperature for how long would be required to turn to dust through and through, would the total mass remain the same, and would the surface area increase or decrease?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

Just gonna overlook what immediately happens to that graphite dust inside of a fire, huh?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Aramis posted:

Just gonna overlook what immediately happens to that graphite dust inside of a fire, huh?

At that point it's not really a diamond anymore, so...

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
She'll mean more to the hyperlocal ecosystem around her grave than she ever did to her community or humanity.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

They really should have called it a Death March.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

:wink:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i am glad the dumb stupid jerk is dead

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I've read that COVID deniers who are dying in the hospital often realize how loving stupid they are at the end and try to bargain to reverse their mistakes if that makes anyone feel better. Their final days are usually realizing their own stupidity is going to kill them.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

died doing what she loves (grifting)

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

The Voice of Labor posted:

died doing what she loves (grifting)

Ta da!

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1612636233196355586?t=3nq0z4hYH_Kjt4FigmfN0Q&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I saw the thread and thought this was going to be about you losing your husband's 5 carat diamond engagement ring