Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Wendigee posted:

Lol I saw the thread and thought this was going to be about you losing your husband's 5 carat diamond engagement ring

More people would care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelly posted:

I've read that COVID deniers who are dying in the hospital often realize how loving stupid they are at the end and try to bargain to reverse their mistakes if that makes anyone feel better. Their final days are usually realizing their own stupidity is going to kill them.

They beg for the vaccination as they are dying, there is a certain point where most end-stage people will beg for literally anything that they think might save them and get so angry that doctors refuse to prescribe useless medications or do unnecessary procedures when their path to inevitable death in short order is already set in stone.

And sometimes the doctors oblige, I currently know someone that has been diagnosed with 100% terminal cancer, like, short term fatal, think inoperable brainstem cancer, that is still working and undergoing aggressive chemotherapy that is severely harming what limited quality of life they have left. Not because they have to, I know for a fact that they have company provided LTD/STD/Life Insurance, because I know people that work with them, just because they don't want to admit their fate is sealed and sit on a beach somewhere.

Our neighbor recently died that we were fairly close to, he insisted until we saw him just hours before his death in hospice care that he was going to talk to his doctors the next day about some new treatments he had heard about and that his doctors were very excited about. His family had told us that his doctors had told them that he had somewhere between minutes and hours from death a week earlier. He kept talking about a "sore" that he was going to have looked at soon, his family told us it was necrotic flesh from where his colon cancer had literarily eaten through his abdomen.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I forgot to take it off babe, it just fell into the disposal when I was grinding up all the ends of your celery stalks for your morning powerrr juice!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Well that was dark

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

way to kill the mood man

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
They should be buried together, I don't care one of them is still alive, in fact that makes it even better.

If you're going to be weird twins or sisters or whatever they were doing, they must die together.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I kind of hope it hurt

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
At least it wasn’t covid

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maga-supporter-diamond-of-diamond-and-silk-has-been-hospitalized-due-to-covid/ar-AA14KATY

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its fun watching truly bad people suffer and die

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Chinatown posted:

its fun watching truly bad people suffer and die

BUT :decorum:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Three Olives posted:

They beg for the vaccination as they are dying, there is a certain point where most end-stage people will beg for literally anything that they think might save them and get so angry that doctors refuse to prescribe useless medications or do unnecessary procedures when their path to inevitable death in short order is already set in stone.

And sometimes the doctors oblige, I currently know someone that has been diagnosed with 100% terminal cancer, like, short term fatal, think inoperable brainstem cancer, that is still working and undergoing aggressive chemotherapy that is severely harming what limited quality of life they have left. Not because they have to, I know for a fact that they have company provided LTD/STD/Life Insurance, because I know people that work with them, just because they don't want to admit their fate is sealed and sit on a beach somewhere.

Our neighbor recently died that we were fairly close to, he insisted until we saw him just hours before his death in hospice care that he was going to talk to his doctors the next day about some new treatments he had heard about and that his doctors were very excited about. His family had told us that his doctors had told them that he had somewhere between minutes and hours from death a week earlier. He kept talking about a "sore" that he was going to have looked at soon, his family told us it was necrotic flesh from where his colon cancer had literarily eaten through his abdomen.

lol, three olives acting like he wouldn’t be begging to have his life saved

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A lot of covid grifters are still vaccinated but I guess Diamond was actually practicing what she was preaching.

Excited to see Silk debut a new cohost, possibly named after another jewel.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

A Fancy Hat posted:

A lot of covid grifters are still vaccinated but I guess Diamond was actually practicing what she was preaching.

:laffo:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

Shes was a super low level dumb grifter lackey, A disposable tool.

She may have sold the bullshit, but they wouldn't have gone "hey here's the real number 912"

A heap of other right wing radio hosts/podcasters went down from COVID.

You dont introduce everyone to your dealer. Some people are just too stupid or risky. If you get my drift.

Wee fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jan 10, 2023

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Eh, she could've been vaccinated, it's not a hundred percent chance you won't get severe COVID, but god drat does it help!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Oh no, what a shame

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Wendigee posted:

Lol I saw the thread and thought this was going to be about you losing your husband's 5 carat diamond engagement ring

same, I was like oh a 3O thread with this title, this is gonna be a good laugh

but nope turns out some idiot died or something, voted 1

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

plum gave out trying to read this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

same, I was like oh a 3O thread with this title, this is gonna be a good laugh

but nope turns out some idiot died or something, voted 1

yep. not suere of 3Os angle on this one. he's tryna be a "this guy died" thread poster? hmmmm

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Christ, I couldn't make it more than 40 seconds through this.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I applaud her dedication to safety eyewear

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Was it COVID? They are saying 'cause unknown'.

I caught covid over the weekend and boy am I glad I got boosted and vaccinated, felt like a minor cold but its still killing people :smith:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CommieGIR posted:

Was it COVID? They are saying 'cause unknown'.

she was coughing up a lung on her last video and was hospitalized for covid but no she tripped on her gown and fell down the hospital stairs. no way this could have been avoided

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
She would have been fine except for the Govt COVID.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I would have called myself Survivemond personally

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It was deffo complications from COVID. AKA COVID.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Silk sucks so much more than Diamond

LIke Silk is some weak Cleric or Monk class at best because its weaker generally, It casts/throws a scarf that cuts people. And diamond is some warrior class. Diamond sword or armor.

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jan 10, 2023

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

she was coughing up a lung on her last video and was hospitalized for covid but no she tripped on her gown and fell down the hospital stairs. no way this could have been avoided

Oh poo poo Putin got her?

Putin is the pusher robot.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yep. not suere of 3Os angle on this one. he's tryna be a "this guy died" thread poster? hmmmm

we already have one of those for nobodies that died as well. cant remember his name but he has an av for it and everything. smdh

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Dumb idiot died from being a stupid person.

51 years of age.

quote:

Their parents are Freeman Hardaway and Betty Willis Hardaway, televangelical pastors based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Freeman and Betty Hardaway sold purported weight loss cures and wreaths to ward off witchcraft. For a fee of $50, Betty wrote the names of customers in a Bible, telling customers that this would make God answer their prayers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_and_Silk#Early_life

quote:

Hardaway and Richardson were registered as Democrats in 2012. Their first YouTube videos were a montage about police brutality, titled "Black Lives Matter"

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jan 10, 2023

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

next step seems obvious

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Piss Creep posted:

51 years of age.

i feel like you could probably get someone to give you a bible for free and write your own name in it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silk has managed to raise $44k off of Diamond's death which, frankly doesn't seem like much. And yes, it says Silk gets the money and no explanation so far as how it is going to be used to memorialize Diamond.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

How... did this happen?? I gave her all of my thoughts and prayers... ALL OF THEM :qq:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Piss Creep posted:

51 years of age.

Sounds like they were making $$$ grifting racist white people lol

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sounds like they were making $$$ grifting racist white people lol

I don't see that evident at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Piss Creep posted:

I don't see that evident at all.

No, that was their whole thing, conservative minstrel show. They played up exaggerated stereotypes conservatives have of black women so racist white people could have a parasocial relationship with a black friend that agreed with them but also still be super racist.