Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

when i was on this site in my teens and 20s it was a lot of bitching and moaning about women, lack of getting laid, college sucks, cant get a job etc. now in my mid-30s it seems i cant get anywhere in a thread without seeing multiple goons talk about their wives, kids, their cool jobs, etc. so either goons all got their poo poo together and can get laid & have normal lives, or i have left behind all the threads and forums i used to frequent where nobody was banging/maybe that is still the case for them. not sure which. i put a poll up which may tell a story.

nevertheless congrats on sex and for getting your poo poo together everyone. very happy to be a part of this community and that we all seem to have landed on our feet and still find the time to post together :) i am proud of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Really twisting that knife for the rest of us, huh?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Some gently caress, some don't. Such is the way.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hey thanks guy :)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I refuse to get laid until I achieve my weight loss goals.

And even then I might take it or leave it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Things were always good for me. :shrug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Three Olives posted:

Cuz you never had to figure out girls. For starters, girls hate smart toasters.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Three Olives posted:

Can't believe I'm quoting a 3O post but, uh, :same:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I am also surprised by the number of goons who seem to be fairly normal by how they talk about their lives. It was... not the vibe I got in the 00s.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

beep by grandpa posted:

so either goons all got their poo poo together and can get laid & have normal lives

it's this OP everybody grew up and also we weren't as abnormal as we all thought we were

there probably hasn't been a generation since we crawled out of the oceans where the teens/early 20s people didn't get to gently caress as much as they wanted and bitched about it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There’s apparently a 90% male population everywhere I go, but I actually think it’s the men who should stay inside when I go out from now on. It’s actually not a suggestion.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jan 10, 2023

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I get the sex every so often now. It is good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Don’t worry us married guys aren’t gettin laid, ain’t that right fellas haha WOMEN!!

*tugs collar, whistles*

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jan 10, 2023

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

liking the poll results :^]

if you are not getting laid don't worry about it, there is more to enjoy in this life than rubbing your parts on people!! hopefully this thread doesn't come off as judgemental to anyone goin thru a drought. your time will come and you will find the man or woman or whomever of your dreams, just keep trying!! there is a freak out there for everybody :-]

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have yet to see conclusive evidence that girls are not habitual carriers of cooties

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

that's a long rear end OP and no goku option. I didn't read it but I hope you have a great day dude and maybe add a goku option next time.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I've been drinking, some boring watching disney + with cheap booze.... oh lord... Unactionable

Edgar fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 10, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why isn't

I'm gay

A vote option

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
if I dont get married im going to get deported one day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my wife is gonna have a babby in about 4 more months

the bull is very proud (:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlDnQHI0c-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TVn5RKuAw

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Laid where, in a grave?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nooner posted:

my wife is gonna have a babby in about 4 more months

the bull is very proud (:

whatever you do, just please don't make a thread about it and then make another thread 18 years later about your kid turning into a goon like that one guy did

that poo poo was cringe as gently caress and not in a good way

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I. M. Gei posted:

whatever you do, just please don't make a thread about it and then make another thread 18 years later about your kid turning into a goon like that one guy did

that poo poo was cringe as gently caress and not in a good way

lmfao if we are still "posting" on the "web" in 18 years

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nooner posted:

lmfao if we are still "posting" on the "web" in 18 years

if I'm not piping the internet directly into my brain in 18 years I am posting a ban me that will shock and horrify everyone

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There’s apparently a 90% male population everywhere I go, but I actually think it’s the men who should stay inside when I go out from now on. It’s actually not a suggestion.

Bro, have you been to wegmans?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
By that point we'll be snorting Playstations

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Don’t worry us married guys aren’t gettin laid, any that right fellas haha WOMEN!!

*tugs collar, whistles*

My wife likes to scream during sex.

Especially when I walk in on her.

*tugs collar*

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

rear end-penny posted:

I am also surprised by the number of goons who seem to be fairly normal by how they talk about their lives. It was... not the vibe I got in the 00s.

the 00s kids were NOT all right

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All permad, dead, or unable to access internet probably op

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
this thread feels like a fuckin setup man

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Being allosexual must be wild

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Not as wild as being a goodbyesexual

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i have a cool rear end job and family and have sex and also do cool & sexy things with my personal time. thanks for checking in op

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Colonel Cancer posted:

Not as wild as being a goodbyesexual

We prefer to be called Aurevoirsexual, thank you very much.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Knormal posted:

Really twisting that knife for the rest of us, huh?

lmao

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I will die alone and unloved and I accept that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had a lot of sex, mostly rn as of this day I'm farting in my bed nonstop after eating baked beans and I think part of growing up is realizing that that is an infinitely better activity.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yeah gently caress a :effort: date, just stay at home and sniff your own b-hole. :haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I find I’m getting laid less as I grow older. has anybody looked into this phenomenon?