Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I had a lot of sex, mostly rn as of this day I'm farting in my bed nonstop after eating baked beans and I think part of growing up is realizing that that is an infinitely better activity.

Wow twinsies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Buce posted:

I find I’m getting laid less as I grow older. has anybody looked into this phenomenon?

*in Tom Arnold

ARE YOU MARRIED?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I married an anime body pillow OP.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sophy Wackles posted:

I married an anime body pillow OP.

::same:

Sorry lads, I'm Mrs. Snorlax-Pillow for life

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
can somebody marry me for a green card

this is not a joke

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I was doing sex for a while but it smelled so bad and made everything in my house so slippery that it just wasn't worth it. now im mostly into sitting in bed slurping baked beans from a can and farting for hours

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Sex is nice, but I prefer the real thing

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I may have had sex once. I forgot.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Methanar posted:

this is not a joke

I thought you hated America now and you moved to Vancouver WA lmao

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Late 30s here, no wife or kids, but let it be known I have boned many times. Not recently though. Honestly, sex is a lot of work and I'm an extremely lazy person, so I just don't pursue it anymore.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

I thought you hated America now and you moved to Vancouver WA lmao

I definitely do not hate america, you might be confusing me with a liberal poster.

Las Vegas was not for me though. Vancouver however is very nice, actually. I can get to downtown portland in 15 minutes flat. My 825 sqft house is 1525 a month.

Once summer rolls around it'll be even better. I'm warned of 90F temperatures during the summer but honestly after 120F in Vegas I'll probably be ok. Winter temperatures are like +5 celsius like lmao. Even still here with the constant rain and overcast I get more sunlight than I did in loving edmonton

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sex? No thanks, these jives are for Jesus.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Don’t let them fool you. Sex is exercise in disguise.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
my wife hasnt let me touch her in two years so not only do i not have sex i also have no option to have sex with other people hahaha lmao being touch starved is causing me mental health problems lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jan 10, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I never got addicted to touch so I don't resent its absence :smuggo:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My buddy recently “came out”(?) to me and said he bought a Real Doll. I kind of wish I didn’t know that.

He seems pretty content. So maybe this is an option for some of you eternal virgin goons.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Methanar posted:

this is not a joke

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Ape Fist posted:

my wife hasnt let me touch her in two years so not only do i not have sex i also have no option to have sex with other people hahaha lmao being touch starved is causing me mental health problems lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cheat on the sly dummy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Or just cheat openly, it's not like she'll get jealous

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ape Fist posted:

Just ask her if she'd let you gently caress her friend instead

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Buce posted:

I find I’m getting laid less as I grow older. has anybody looked into this phenomenon?

I think this is pretty normal. It's partly due to the natural change in hormone levels over time, partly due to the fact social capital is expressed more through financial success as an adult (as opposed to sexual success), and partly due to the fact that over time we naturally learn that it's ultimately more fulfilling to sit at home and eat baked beans and fart.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ape Fist posted:

Divorce is an option op. You only get one life, no sense in living it miserable imo.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

Time for new wife or counseling, your feeling that way isn't normal or good for you. You're supposed to feel love and affection from your wife imo :( please don't accept that this is how things are gonna be forever!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

beep by grandpa posted:

when i was on this site in my teens and 20s it was a lot of bitching and moaning about women, lack of getting laid, college sucks, cant get a job etc. now in my mid-30s it seems i cant get anywhere in a thread without seeing multiple goons talk about their wives, kids, their cool jobs, etc. so either goons all got their poo poo together and can get laid & have normal lives, or i have left behind all the threads and forums i used to frequent where nobody was banging/maybe that is still the case for them. not sure which. i put a poll up which may tell a story.

nevertheless congrats on sex and for getting your poo poo together everyone. very happy to be a part of this community and that we all seem to have landed on our feet and still find the time to post together :) i am proud of you.

Where are the goons talking about having cool jobs? One of the reasons I read Reddit is people talk about their cool jobs. All of the threads about work are either woe is me or computer/office drudgery.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

people tell me my job is cool and i like it and they pay me well

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Where are the goons talking about having cool jobs? One of the reasons I read Reddit is people talk about their cool jobs. All of the threads about work are either woe is me or computer/office drudgery.

I've posted some stories about wild industrial accidents I witnessed in the parenteral pharma industry in the dumb poo poo your work does thread

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Goons not telling people the cool part of the story (what your job is, what you know, and what's cool about it) is probably the shittiest part of SA.

MrQwerty posted:

I've posted some stories about wild industrial accidents I witnessed in the parenteral pharma industry in the dumb poo poo your work does thread

will go recheck out that thread. Was pretty tame the last time I was there.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ninjoatse.cx posted:

will go recheck out that thread. Was pretty tame the last time I was there.

I mean, it's mostly pretty tame. Hell, most of my posts lately are just about shutting down a SMD factory forever cuz that's what I'm doing. Working a chipmounter line is cool as poo poo, though, robots are neat. Last night my CM ran so good it placed 310k parts in 8 hours running super low-population boards.

The job I have lined up is growing single-crystal silicon ingots so that's gonna be pretty neat.

edit: I guess I only posted the busulfan story in that thread when people were bitching about engineers, but I'm glad I wasn't actually a part of that one.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jan 10, 2023

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

We work in the same plant, comrade junior bj tech

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, it's mostly pretty tame. Hell, most of my posts lately are just about shutting down a SMD factory forever cuz that's what I'm doing. Working a chipmounter line is cool as poo poo, though, robots are neat. Last night my CM ran so good it placed 310k parts in 8 hours running super low-population boards.

The job I have lined up is growing single-crystal silicon ingots so that's gonna be pretty neat.

edit: I guess I only posted the busulfan story in that thread when people were bitching about engineers, but I'm glad I wasn't actually a part of that one.

For anyone not in the industry. SMD is the Suck My Dick Factory and CM stands for Cock Manager.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

We work in the same plant, comrade junior bj tech

I thought you got promoted?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

For anyone not in the industry. SMD is the Suck My Dick Factory and CM stands for Cock Manager.

:thanks: glad to have industry insiders itt

naem
May 29, 2011

making the transition from “being single and going on dates and very occasionally getting to do it with a lady you recently met based on mutual attraction” to “look for an appropriate partner with a lady in your age group you can plan long term with” is a surprisingly challenging one because the set of traits for each are almost completely the opposite

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why isn't

I'm gay

A vote option

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Its grossing me out that now I won’t be able to look at all these sex havers avatars anymore without knowing and picturing them doing sex while they’re posting

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I've had more pipe laid in me than a water treatment facility OP.

I still post here tho so it obviously didn't help my life in any way.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm just happy goons didn't get pulled into the whole incel thing. Or I guess the ones that did got ran out of here. I feel like in some alternate universe all the super goony people ended up becoming lonely and bitter. As it is only some of us did so I consider that a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

:thanks: glad to have industry insiders itt

the other night I couldn't use my robot at my workstation because the network was down because the server is completely unstable, thanks computer touchers, so I had to use a microscope instead

I probably missed a few