Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Treecko posted:

I've had more pipe laid in me than a water treatment facility OP.

This is a truly off-putting turn of phrase. Good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

No I've had the opposite trajectory. Had a lot of sex in my 20s but now I'm almost 50, divorced, haven't had sex in years and I'm not really worried about it, don't have the drive I used to and it all seems more trouble than it's worth to even try these days.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Dixville posted:

I'm just happy goons didn't get pulled into the whole incel thing. Or I guess the ones that did got ran out of here.

Nah, they worked it out.

loquacius posted:

quote:

On Halloween I dressed up as Harley Quinn and lost my virginity. However, I am a straight man.

I was an incel mostly due to being very feminine in appearance. I’m also quite shy.

I was inspired by an old confession where a guy mentioned dressing up as a woman for Halloween and having sex. I had completely struck out with women, maybe men was the way to go?

I shaved myself and bought a Harley costume that was flattering. Makeup wig and heels and I felt I made for a passable woman.

I attended a local gamer bar’s Halloween party. I was very quickly approached by several guys. We got to chatting and I got along with every one. I felt much more confident in myself. As the night went on I got very close with one guy, who eventually told me a story similar to my own. Incel, most girls ignored him, rightfully blamed culture and the liberal media for pushing unrealistic standards for men.

We hooked up. Started kissing, it was like I had met someone exactly like me. I was playing the part of a Woman now.

We went to his apartment and as we were making out he felt my penis. I was rock hard and it wasn’t easy to hide any more. I told him the truth. It didn’t matter, he felt like I did - at this point I was the woman.

What we did wasn’t gay, it was two incel men getting to finally break free. Neither of us is gay and I went home immediately after. We haven’t spoken since and I don’t think we will since we’re not in love or anything.

But having lost my virginity I felt much better, and I hope he does too.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Treecko posted:

I've had more pipe laid in me than a water treatment facility OP.

I still post here tho so it obviously didn't help my life in any way.

I've been in more pussy than Meow Mix.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol at the last several posts

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

A thread on the verge of gassing :gas:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
holy macaroni

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
There used to be long running dating threads that amounted to "You gotta wash your rear end".

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kntfkr posted:

For anyone not in the industry. SMD is the Suck My Dick Factory and CM stands for Cock Manager.

i finally know what i want to go back to school for thank you.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol god drat that's loving funny poo poo, talk about pro click

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Redd Foxx is GOAT

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

A thread on the verge of gassing :gas:

If a woman had posted this thread it would have been DEFCON One in the mod cave

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im waiting for sex 2.0

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

im waiting for sex 2.0

Well theres a Pussy 2 now haven't you heard

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

AcidCat posted:

No I've had the opposite trajectory. Had a lot of sex in my 20s but now I'm almost 50, divorced, haven't had sex in years and I'm not really worried about it, don't have the drive I used to and it all seems more trouble than it's worth to even try these days.

I had almost no sex in my early-20s, then put in a lot of time to work on myself and ended up getting laid so much in my late-20s and early-30s that it was kinda absurd. Alas, I let it get to my head and kind of a jerk/fuckboy the whole time, so by my mid-30s that all dried up and I had a long fallow period. Now I've worked on myself more (this time on being more caring and empathetic) and I'm in my 40s and doing quite well for myself.

My biggest advice to any young goons who might be seeing this and are just about to start the "actually wash your rear end and go out in public regularly" phase that shortly proceeds going from having no sex to having lots of sex: Spend time making sure you've rooted out all the weird resentments you built up when you weren't getting laid. You may think you're past all of that, but that feeling of being wounded can run deep and end up manifesting in behavior that will greatly reduce the amount of sex-having in your future.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

How could sex be better than jacking off

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AcidCat posted:

similar, back as a teenager and in my early 20s i wasn't actually very goony irl. i was popular and spent a lot of time skateboarding and playing in punk bands and boning emo girls.

alas, now i am in my late 30's, single at the moment and did not bone once in 2022. and im too fat to skateboard any more so how am i gonna get chicks now!

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Hello fellow sex havers

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Buce posted:

I find I’m getting laid less as I grow older. has anybody looked into this phenomenon?

t's because you grow more conservative as you grow older

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i like to go up to the counter at the gas station and yell out to MY WIFE that they have the sexual gold rhino sex pill 7000 shes been wanting to try.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm amazing at wanking these days though

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Extra Large Marge posted:

There used to be long running dating threads that amounted to "You gotta wash your rear end".

Oh, and "Stop wearing dumbass novelty t-shits"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Danger posted:

t's because you grow more conservative as you grow older

I grow more leftist every day. In my 20’s I was pretty center-right and now I’m pretty close to communist.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I grow more leftist every day. In my 20’s I was pretty center-right and now I’m pretty close to communist.

same but the complete opposite

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Methanar posted:

can somebody marry me for a green card

this is not a joke

Methanar posted:

same but the complete opposite

lol again

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Tossing the novelty t-shirts is a good call—but, I think the prevalence of people seeking relationship advice in regards to their boyfriends’ disgusting buttholes shows that rear end cleaning is optional. :shuckyes:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Looking back, I was always very promiscuous and when I was about 14 and started being able to interact with girls I became even more promiscuous. Now, in my 40's, I'm not terribly interested in sex. Too much work. Also, when I was young I was very careful to not get anyone pregnant and despite having a few close calls I never had any children. I sometimes muse to myself about what my life would've been like had I followed through or been more reckless since I think it might've been good to have had children when I was younger.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I always have been and always will be a bisexual slut. I am okay with this.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dick Fontaine posted:

Tossing the novelty t-shirts is a good call—but, I think the prevalence of people seeking relationship advice in regards to their boyfriends’ disgusting buttholes shows that rear end cleaning is optional. :shuckyes:
shucks, i will part with my SQUATCH PATROL t-shirt when i part with this mortal coil, i reckon

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

shucks, i will part with my SQUATCH PATROL t-shirt when i part with this mortal coil, i reckon

Maybe you can pick one or the other? A real Sophie’s choice.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
hell I'm getting laid RIGHT NOW

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

having sex is ftw

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

gently caress I really wanna get laid

naem
May 29, 2011

I have no kids and 3 money

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kalel posted:

gently caress I really wanna get laid

Crawl up a chicken’s rear end and wait!!! :xd:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
This is really unfair is all I have to say.

Edited because I'm not paying 10 loving dollars

Smgdh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

This is really unfair is all I have to say.

Edited because I'm not paying 10 loving dollars

Smgdh

reported for horny

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

reported for horny

:haw:

You know though actually I'm not anymore and I haven't been for a couple years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Flinger posted:

How could sex be better than jacking off

You get to cum in someone else’s mouth instead.