Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The sex is pretty good if you're me but my jobs generally suck I loving hate working man, work is the shittiest invention of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Play posted:

The sex is pretty good if you're me but my jobs generally suck I loving hate working man, work is the shittiest invention of all time

username post combo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

:haw:

You know though actually I'm not anymore and I haven't been for a couple years

very sorry to hear that

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
sex is mid tbh

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The thread will be gassed because it doesn't specifically say "NO WOMEN TALKING ABOUT SEX ALLOWED"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I’ll admit, she ain’t much to look at, but your mom really knows her way around a fist.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i wear my proof of sex like a badge of honor that is literally a 16+ pound baby in a sweaty front carrier and my back hurts :(

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Goons may get laid but they'll take any opportunity available to defend the honor of the one woman they kind of know on a forum!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Huh, it just hit me that I was a virgin when I joined the forums. drat.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

YeahTubaMike posted:

Huh, it just hit me that I was a virgin when I joined the forums. drat.

I guess I was a late bloomer. Referring, of course, to when I finally decided to take the plunge and lose my SA account virginity

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's all just another day at the dick suckin factory

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Strategic Tea posted:

It's all just another day at the dick suckin factory

Really looking to transfer over to the fudge packing factory tho. Better benefits

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
We do?!

*looks down at OP's mom*

Hachi machi!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Extra Large Marge posted:

Oh, and "Stop wearing dumbass novelty t-shits"

lol I own both Wonder Showzen and Xavier Renegade Angel t-shirts and I get laid all the time because I live with a woman who loves me and both of those shows

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

for those who read my OP I should also point out when I was in my teenager years and 20s i mostly read video game forum stuff on here, then in my 30s I got really into a bunch of difference pro sports, tv shows and post about those now and don't really post in video game threads anymore. that could be an important factor with my stated perspective here over time.

dear video game posters: do goons talk about their wives.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

for those who read my OP I should also point out when I was in my teenager years and 20s i mostly read video game forum stuff on here, then in my 30s I got really into a bunch of difference pro sports, tv shows and post about those now and don't really post in video game threads anymore. that could be an important factor with my stated perspective here over time.

dear video game posters: do goons talk about their wives.

Yeah but they spell it weird for some reason

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Sex sucks

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dixville posted:

I'm just happy goons didn't get pulled into the whole incel thing. Or I guess the ones that did got ran out of here. I feel like in some alternate universe all the super goony people ended up becoming lonely and bitter. As it is only some of us did so I consider that a win.
I would be on the incel track hard but I just stopped caring. I'm not bitter. Just resigned.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Extra Large Marge posted:

Oh, and "Stop wearing dumbass novelty t-shits"

No! I don't care if I embarrass my wife, I'm getting this made and I'm gonna wear it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Moon Monster posted:

Yeah but they spell it weird for some reason

What kind of name is Elden ?:confused:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

LanceHunter posted:

My biggest advice to any young goons who might be seeing this and are just about to start the "actually wash your rear end and go out in public regularly" phase that shortly proceeds going from having no sex to having lots of sex: Spend time making sure you've rooted out all the weird resentments you built up when you weren't getting laid. You may think you're past all of that, but that feeling of being wounded can run deep and end up manifesting in behavior that will greatly reduce the amount of sex-having in your future.

No young goons readin', but this was solid advice that would have put me a few years further ahead of the curve.

Now "don't let your previous bad relationships bleed into your future ones" is still ongoing advice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just thinking about a woman posting about sex in this thread is really loving me up. not sure what im going to do honestly.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so is it
ASL? or A/S/L?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ups_rail posted:

so is it
ASL? or A/S/L?

Depends on the platform really. AIM is structured but Yahoo! Messenger is chaos

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
MSN asks for age last

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

do women even have sex

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kalel posted:

do women even have sex

Yeah but it’s weird. :j:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
as far as cool jobs I recommend everyone try to find a nice government job, then not only do you get the satisfaction of telling people you are a public servant which makes you sound all hella altruistic, but whenever someone gives you poo poo you can laugh at them about how their hard work pays your salary

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Yeah the postal service was the most unpleasant loving I've ever had

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Was sleeping ln and woke up, felt like my stomach was gonna buss and my whole status was hosed up,, turned to the side and blasted out a doozy. I felt this great relief across all my body as that miasma drooled out my bunger with some stately brap, brap, braps. Went back to sleep and I can only imagine that the deepness of that post booty barf sleep must be what it's like when you were nestled in the womb.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Treecko posted:

I constantly drive by one of our local post offices and drop mail by the local main post office/distribution center because it is on my way home...

There is not a lovely car in either employee parking lot, the worst is like a late model Dodge Charger and I swear to god yesterday I saw a late model 7 series yesterday nearby a C8 Corvette.

Do USPS employees just make really make good money or is this like a freak thing?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes after my wife has opened me up with her silver dildo and she’s big spooning me, I like to soft dock my prolapsed anus with her cooter and blasted out a chasmic, nozzled harmony as if the Gregorian monks all sang together in a rancid death chant, myself being more impressed by the echo than the article itself. :mmmsmug:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I was an embryo when I joined the forum

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Do USPS employees just make really make good money or is this like a freak thing?

They're federal employees in a union

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Three Olives posted:

I constantly drive by one of our local post offices and drop mail by the local main post office/distribution center because it is on my way home...

There is not a lovely car in either employee parking lot, the worst is like a late model Dodge Charger and I swear to god yesterday I saw a late model 7 series yesterday nearby a C8 Corvette.

17.25 and hour and decent health insurance but you're not a 'real' employee until you've been there for a couple years and some old guy finally retires.

Newbies get to do 12+ hour shifts so the old timers can be off by 3pm. The double time adds up pretty fast tho so yeah the money isn't terrible.

Best part was when somebody rear ended my parked vehicle though and the cop had no idea what to do with my government issued motor insurance.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

as far as cool jobs I recommend everyone try to find a nice government job, then not only do you get the satisfaction of telling people you are a public servant which makes you sound all hella altruistic, but whenever someone gives you poo poo you can laugh at them about how their hard work pays your salary

apparatchik scum

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Treecko posted:

Best part was when somebody rear ended my parked vehicle though and the cop had no idea what to do with my government issued motor insurance.

"Who's your insurance provider"

"the US GOV.",

*oh god one of these lunatics*,

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That vehicle was loving totaled. They towed it to the station and I got to reload into a different LLV and finish the route. It was an Amazon Sunday, like...400 packages, no paper mail. Fuckin lol I quit that week.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Treecko posted:

Treecko loving to "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" and not enjoying it at all.

Treecko posted:

That vehicle was loving totaled. They towed it to the station and I got to reload into a different LLV and finish the route. It was an Amazon Sunday, like...400 packages, no paper mail. Fuckin lol I quit that week.
Oh that postal service

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CannonFodder posted:

Treecko loving to "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" and not enjoying it at all.

Oh that postal service

lol

SMEARED BLACK INK

YOUR PALMS ARE SWEATY

I'M BARELY LISTENING