Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Whether the band or the government branch, the Postal Service FUCKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

alas, now i am in my late 30's, single at the moment and did not bone once in 2022. and im too fat to skateboard any more so how am i gonna get chicks now!

Chat up chicks who are twice as fat as yourself.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I have sex all the time. It feels great. I love having sex with the person I married, she's really cool!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I have sex all the time. It feels great. I love having sex with the person I married, she's really cool!

mmm not syure about this post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They’re right though, she is really great!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
THIS IS MY WIFE

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
sometimes i think i want to have sex really badly so i jerk off and then i dont want to any more. we call this a "life hack"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You could say I’ve had sex a few times

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It's very weird that I am alive and doing okay.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Animal-Mother posted:

It's very weird that I am alive and doing okay.

How can you be sure? Maybe you died in that room, in the dark, all those years ago. Maybe you're still there.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

It’s amazing to me that humans can be so rational, but then suddenly have their minds flip to doing an awkward and disgusting act to procreate. And that’s obviously why we’re all here, but I wonder how much longer that can be kept up, or maybe it’s even holding us back from evolving better brains. By now, guys could just be like “okay here’s my sperm” which comes out of something more normal, like their hand, and the woman opens up a door on her.. shoulder maybe, and puts it inside there and a baby grows. But no, instead we do this really gross weird thing that most of would rather keep secret because it’s so gross.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jan 12, 2023

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"They get laid now!?"

"They get laid now!"

"They get laid now."

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

do people really not wash their rear end?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

you wont catch me touching my own butthole, thats turbo gay.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I would get laid all the time but I got poo poo to do OK I'm a busy guy

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 29 days!)

i keep reading this thread title as 'gonna get laid now' to the theme of getting higher from rocky

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I want to go back in time and see the look on my face when I tell myself that I regularly turn down sex with my partner due to "losing track of time while binging the sopranos" or "a bad case of the farts"

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.
Big of OP to assume that just because I might be married and have a child I'm getting laid.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
On a similar note, it struck me how for years and years E/N was this neverending 24/7 source for schaudenfreude and rubbernecking at "I am a pathetic goon" threads, and then suddenly - I wanna say in 2018 or so - it's like someone flipped a switch and those all disappeared and it became a bunch of boring but more productive "coping with trauma and/ or a mental disorder" stuff. These days we have to outsource our drama lols from reddit.

At some point you hit an age where you either get your poo poo in some kind of order or you die, or you go to prison, or you become a hobo or something.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

no checkbox poll, worthless. ffs op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Sex is great and all and hey I've had the good stuff, the gently caress that makes you go "wow yeah i get why people like this" with a knowing insider grin.

But im not gonna lie it's kinda boring compared to the pursuit of mystical unity with God, which is way better

Dont need to cum just need unity with the divine

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

roomtone posted:

i keep reading this thread title as 'gonna get laid now'

:same:

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Sex is great and all and hey I've had the good stuff, the gently caress that makes you go "wow yeah i get why people like this" with a knowing insider grin.

But im not gonna lie it's kinda boring compared to the pursuit of mystical unity with God, which is way better

Dont need to cum just need unity with the divine

I hate that this post speaks to me.

But what about people who use orgasim to touch the divine?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

yeah sex is good but have you tried garlic bread?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

git apologist posted:

Now this thread is going places.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Like, loving it?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

git apologist posted:

Are you asking if I incorporate garlic bread into lovemaking? Because of course I do.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ups_rail posted:

I hate that this post speaks to me.

But what about people who use orgasim to touch the divine?

Those people are liars, simple.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"Oh i take loads to touch the divine" no you dont becky you're just a skank

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Riot Bimbo posted:

Is this too long to be appended onto the thread title?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Riot Bimbo posted:

becky sounds cool

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Goons! Get laid. Now?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell my younger self that I have nothing to worry about ever attracting women since literally a sizeable % of my sexual competition out there are men that think it's gay to wash their rear end

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

beep by grandpa posted:

Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell my younger self that I have nothing to worry about ever attracting women since literally a sizeable % of my sexual competition out there are men that think it's gay to wash their rear end

You ever wonder why all the ladies choose to wrote yaoi?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Boy Bands are popular since the members can sing, dance, and it's really obvious that they wash their rear end. Girls go nuts for that.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

reaching my 30s was eye opening in this regard. you wash your rear end, trim your nails, can cook and clean for yourself, and you eat pussy? you're basically in the top 0.1% of men

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

reaching my 30s was eye opening in this regard. you wash your rear end, trim your nails, can cook and clean for yourself, and you eat pussy? you're basically in the top 0.1% of men

On one hand it's nice to feel special & that I'm providing a wonderful, caring experience but on the other hand, it's hosed up for women that 100% of women ive been with I've received compliments that I'm the first man to do the decent guy poo poo/treat them well/take good care of myself

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

thank you, other men, for being so loving dogshit that ugly-rear end trollfaces like me have a chance

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

so when you say people aren't washing their rear end, what are they doing in the shower exactly? Just allowing their exterior buttocks to come in contact with water during a showers but not soaping between the crack?

still trying to wrap my head around this way of life.

I imagine that if you don't wash your rear end, you have all sorts of other hosed up things festering in your life (literally and figuratively)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thesaurus posted:

so when you say people aren't washing their rear end, what are they doing in the shower exactly? Just allowing their exterior buttocks to come in contact with water during a showers but not soaping between the crack?

still trying to wrap my head around this way of life.

I imagine that if you don't wash your rear end, you have all sorts of other hosed up things festering in your life (literally and figuratively)

They don’t get in the crack because the washcloth might come in contact with the anus which is gay.