Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

reaching my 30s was eye opening in this regard. you wash your rear end, trim your nails, can cook and clean for yourself, and you eat pussy? you're basically in the top 0.1% of men

beep by grandpa posted:

On one hand it's nice to feel special & that I'm providing a wonderful, caring experience but on the other hand, it's hosed up for women that 100% of women ive been with I've received compliments that I'm the first man to do the decent guy poo poo/treat them well/take good care of myself

yeah this has basically been my 30's too, and it's some wild poo poo to realize that making basic effort as a man in your 30's is that extremely rare

oh yeah holding jobs as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i squirt the shower gel directly up into my butthole then give it a good ol' fingering for extra cleanliness

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Just try having extremely good sex, as a man, with a fellow man, in the shower. There has to be butt stuff or

wait poo poo what thread is this

uh anyways can someone here explain what a clitoris is and how to find it?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's a little man I think. In a rowboat? Hope you know how to swim

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I take care of myself, decent grooming, cooking + cleaning and all that etc. I even wash my rear end regularly. Why hasnt a woman spontaneously materialized in my room yet???

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you have to leave your house, unfrotunately

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you have to leave your house, unfrotunately

Too much fuckin work, what the hell

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you don't have to leave your house if you sort by "incall"

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

lol at wasting time washing your rear end or pissing in a toilet when you could be using that time to play crusader kings 3 instead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

With a flexible hose and some creativity you can combine all of these activities

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's a little man I think. In a rowboat? Hope you know how to swim

you have to use prime numbers. you know like how cicadas breed every 17 years to throw off the rhythm? you have to lick in circles but going up the prime numbers, 2 3 5 7 9 11 13

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

you have to use prime numbers. you know like how cicadas breed every 17 years to throw off the rhythm? you have to lick in circles but going up the prime numbers, 2 3 5 7 9 11 13

So you lick the man in the lake and he tells you where the clitoris is? Sounds pretty gay

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

its all gay. thats what's so crazy about it. what they never tell ya.. sex. its gay

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

its all gay. thats what's so crazy about it. what they never tell ya.. sex. its gay

Hey now. Not all sex is gay. Just the best sex.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Isn't it ironic that you can pee in the sink but you can't wash your face in the toilet.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

numberoneposter posted:

you can't wash your face in the toilet.

yeah you can

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Frot till you drop

naem
May 29, 2011

Good Sphere posted:

It’s amazing to me that humans can be so rational, but then suddenly have their minds flip to doing an awkward and disgusting act to procreate. And that’s obviously why we’re all here, but I wonder how much longer that can be kept up, or maybe it’s even holding us back from evolving better brains. By now, guys could just be like “okay here’s my sperm” which comes out of something more normal, like their hand, and the woman opens up a door on her.. shoulder maybe, and puts it inside there and a baby grows. But no, instead we do this really gross weird thing that most of would rather keep secret because it’s so gross.

see the physical act of sex to me is like fine, that’s just how it works, plus like it feels nice

it’s the fact that humans are reasonably intelligent and capable of rational thought and planning in many aspects of life but when it comes to finding a mate, whether for short or long term, we turn right back into chimpanzees

just hooting and hollering and relying on instinct, and making threat displays and straight up unga bunga time

and like, it’s doesn’t work lol like 80% of the time relationships just don’t work like at all the way we mostly all go about it

religions have tried to moderate this by making marriage into a ceremony with social expectations but that just makes some people behave sometimes like in public, but we all pretty much turn back into apes the second we think enough people aren’t looking

maybe that is what you meant too. It’s so stupid the way we do this aspect of interacting imo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
69 > gently caress

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

69 > gently caress

oh yeah. not even close

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Wine em, dine em, 69 em

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

kntfkr posted:

69 > gently caress

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

69ing is best done after a good meal of KFC and Taco Bell.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

Isn't it ironic that you can pee in the sink but you can't wash your face in the toilet.

This guy needs a swirlie!!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Line em up

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tryna cop a lay. Shant expect me to pay for the meal with the 🅱️inflation cresting my wallets width

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

oh btw...i got laid :grin:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

numberoneposter posted:

oh btw...i got laid :grin:

Same, to rest.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Being laid off isn't the same as being laid ok

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i can feel the ownage in my loins

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
timestamped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVc79FE5Bo&t=75s

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Tarkus posted:

69ing is best done after during a good meal of KFC and Taco Bell.
:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Colonel Cancer posted:

With a flexible hose and some creativity you can combine all of these activities

Does anyone have the gif of that guy with the tube up his rear end attached to a face mask and he’s huffing?

Was shot on video. He’s standing sideways….

It’s actually not really all that :nws:

This is like tue first time in years I can’t find that gif :(