Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Looking back, I was always very promiscuous and when I was about 14 and started being able to interact with girls I became even more promiscuous. Now, in my 40's, I'm not terribly interested in sex. Too much work. Also, when I was young I was very careful to not get anyone pregnant and despite having a few close calls I never had any children. I sometimes muse to myself about what my life would've been like had I followed through or been more reckless since I think it might've been good to have had children when I was younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Goons! Get laid. Now?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

69ing is best done after a good meal of KFC and Taco Bell.